10.0 = Missing.

~~HOSPITAL~~

JIHYO'S POV

"Hi miss. Are you incharged of this person? Name Myoui Mina?"
"Yes yes im her bandmate. Why? Whats wrong?"
"May you come with us for a bit?" Said the nurses.
"Okay." I nodded and followed them until i reached at Mina's room.
"Eeeeeh? Where is she??"
"Thats what we wanted to tell you miss! shes missing."
"SHES WHAT!?"
"Im sorry miss. But, shes missing. We are sorry"
"YOU GUYS UGH"

I quickly run to another bandmates and asked where is Chaeyoung perhaps shes with her. All i got are shooking heads,"idk" face and im started to worry. I quickly grabbed my phone and call Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung where are you?" I asked.
"On my way to the park. Wae?" She asked back.
"Im.. Chaeyoungie,im sorry"
"Huh? Wae? Are you okay Jihyo?"

"Mina.. Mina....She..."

"She what!?"

"Shes missing"

"WHAT!!!" 

She yelled loudly and my right ear is in pain. But whatever,what matters now is our precious penguin.

I cant help it i can feel my noticable tears are running down my cheeks. At the moment i feel like a crap, useless leader,selfish. 

Fuck my life
i thought.

"Jihyo... Whats happening?" Nayeon asks me.
"Mina.. Shes... Missing..."
"SHES WHAT!!!" The others interuppt.
"Im sorry for being useless guys" I said.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

No..NO.. NOOOOOOOOO,.... This cant be real please someone hit me. I dont want to lose her,again. Mina,where are you goinggg.....

I drove my car as fast as i can to the previous hospital. After i reached,i quickly run to the other members and talk about this.

"J..Ji..Jihyo.."
"Im a useless leader dont go near me."
Jihyo said.
"Unnie,do you have any idea which places that she always been?" Tzuyu asked me.

"I... i.. i have no idea..." i said as i shook my head and looking down to my shoes.
"Umm..." the other members hummed in respond.
"Umm.. guys... i have a question..?" Dahyun interrupt.

"What is it Dahyun?" Momo replied.

"Wheres umm.... where is Jeongyeon unnie?? I... Um.. Its been 4 hours since she doesnt even here and she said she wanted to go to the toilet......a few hours ago..."

"HOLY GOD DONT TELL ME THAT SHES MISSING TOO!!" Jihyo said as shes crying more loudly.

"I..I..I dont know.... let me call her.." Dahyun said.

We all nodded in respond as she called Jeongyeon for a couple of minutes but gives us a worried face.

"U-unnie... her phone is switch off...."

"HER WHAT" All members there are yelled loudly until the other people on the hospital look at us.

"Calm down.... i'll try to find her at our dorms?? perhaps......?" Dahyun said.

~~AT THE STREET~~

JEONGYEON'S POV

Aigooooo why must be you Mina.... I dont want you to be sick like this... I dont want you to suffer like this. I know that feeling... I've been depressed too...... I... I hate my life.... If i know youll suffer like this i wont  let my no jam hyungs dated you... I thought as i walk alone on the street. The street is so calming,with lights under the stars,shining its own. I walk and walk until i almost entered an alcohol shop to buy a few bottles of wines and beers to get drunk since im a mess right now. 

I almost entered the shop until i saw a familiar girl running,with a light blue clothes like a hospital clothes,and she have a not too short hair. I stared at her for a quite seconds and i just realized that.. she is Mina.

"Mina!!" I shouted but she didnt even dare to look back at me.
"Mina wait!!" I shouted again, and began to chase after her.

 I kept chasing her until i realized what shes trying to do. We arrived at a bridge,which is above a river. She began to climb the metals there and look down to the river.

"MINA NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T^T
T^T
T^T
T^T
T^T
T-T