12.0 = Thats enough.

JEONGYEON'S POV

"Jeongyeon???" Mina called my name.
"Pabo. pabo. YOURE PABO MINA PABO!!" I shouted as i can feel my eyes are getting watery. Well this water can flow anytime by now. I quickly pull her into a hug and we both landed on the ground. It causes me to have a back pain.
"W-wae?" She asked me and i can feel her body is shaking. And yes we are still on the ground.
"This is what you think. Huh? Mina? Please dont suicide,it is not the right way to solve a problem" right now,my eyes are getting tired of holding these water of mine. Finally,I let it running down to my cheeks. I cant help it. I feel hurt and sorry for her. I am sorry.
"Im... Hm.. I dont want to live anymore. Whats life without people that i love for freaking years. Why is she being so mean towards me? Why? Did i do anything that can lead her to be a stupid jerk like this?? I dont even have times to spend with her. Firstly , she thinks that im momo's and a cheater. And why are that? She doesn't even bothered to ask me!! Secondly,why she keeps ignoring me!? What did i do!? She made me feel butterflies in my stomach back then and now she makes me feel empty! Useless! Helpless!? Why is that again!?" She said it out loud and begin to cry on top of me. Can we at least take a sit first aigo my back is hurt. Nvm,i patted her head and hug her tighly,like so tight, it makes me hard to breathe.
"Mina-yah.... This thing.... You can have a slow talk with her. Im sure she will listen to you. And all i know is,she is still loves you. She came to hospital to see you but shes called by a doctor. She feels shy everytime she saw you. Shy,mad,sad,she even think that shes useless. Shes even think that youre not happy with her. She felt shy everytime she saw you because, once, she said to me that shes not good enough. Go talk to her. She might be happy if she saw you." I said.
"A-arasseo. Well im sorry for not sitting before i told you this kind of story. Your back must be hurt back then... Im sorry" Mina said as she slowly stood up.
"Its okay.." I smile and wipe my tears away while stood up.
"Well,lets go home. You must be tired of running." I said.

"Yeah.. your back must be hurt so u need to rest." She said.

~~

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Well..... im such a stupid person! S-T-U-P-I-D!" I yelled loudly while driving.

"Geez. You are" Momo said to me. Aish this girl.
"SHUT UP! YOU EVEN KISSED HER BEFORE"

"So why is that? Kind of jealous?" Momo said while giving me a smirk face.
"What question is that!? Shes fucking mine! Why would you kissed her!?" I said and immediately stop driving.
"Its an accident anyway. Now get your shit together,shut up,and search for Mina!!" She said and begin to eat her food.

Not for too long after searching for Mina everywhere,Ive got tired so does Momo. We managed to go back to our dorm to take a rest.

"You sure you want to stop looking for her for a while,chaeng?" Momo asked me.
"I think so.... Maybe shes back to the hospital...?"
"What kind of girlfriend are you."

I sighed and parked my car at the apartment car park. I get out from my car and leave Momo behind. I dont care what she will gonna hit me with things for leaving her behind but i need to take my powerbank since my phone is going to drained.

As soon as i reached the main door of our dorm,i heard laughters. Sounds familiar but....

"Mina and.....?"

I open the door and praying that would be Mina but...

Soon as the door finally opened,i dropped my jaw while seeing the not so good sight in front of me. The sight that Mina is sitting on the back of the shirtless Jeongyeon. What the hell are they fucking doing!?

They didnt mind me at first until i breaking the "sweet" moment of them.

"So... This is what depression looks like? Huh..?" I said while kneeling in front of the main door and faced them.
"C-chaengie....." Mina said.
"Jeongyeon.... i trust you for real and now ....why did my fucking lover on top of you?" I sighed and i can feel my eyes are getting watery.
"Chaengie, this is not what youre thinking..... Its..."
"Its what... Mina??? Do you know that im worry about you? DONT YOU KNOW!?"
"Chaengie,Jeongyeon's back are in pain so i help her to massage her back to make her feel better. I..i didnt mean that im sorry..." Mina said out loud and begin to cry and move from Jeongyeon's bare back.
"You dont have to feel sorry when youre the one who makes us like this."
"Chae,thats enough." Jeongyeon said.
"What the hell did you want from me you hoe! You fucking take my girlfriend to our dorm and the rest are worried about her while you? Having fun with her haha!" I said and it makes Jeongyeon mad until she quickly get up from her place and rushing to my place to grabbed my collar shirt.
"You know what Chaeyoung? You seriously got no chill at all! You didnt even ask me where did i met her! I know what you both are having but please dont make me mad. I dont want to fight."
"Ask you? What for?? Oh i know,at the room right so you guys could fuck each other geez"

And with that, i recieved a punch on the face. I feel so angry and i punch and kick her back until shes knocked out.

"Jeongyeon....." Mina said while placing Jeongyeon's head on her lap. Jeongyeon is now fainted because of too much blood are flowing out.

----------------------

Hey guys,sorry cause i couldnt finished my story in a short period!! Anddd im sorry for the late update too. I hope you guys will like this chapter and have a nice day everyone ❤️💯