5.0 = What is that mean?!

~FLASHBACK~

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"I cant believe this! Why do she have to break me apart when all i do is just to make her happy? Wae? God, this is unfair!" I yelled and continue to cry. Im at the dorm. Alone. Yeap alone. I could kill myself here too if you want.

Suddenly i heard the door is opened. I quickly grabbed my blanket to cover me up and ...

"Hey smol,are you okay?" Mina asked. Why the h-hell.. How did you get in here!?!? "How did you found me!?" I stared at her with a confused face and i feel like i want her to kill me right now.

"You were run earlier...." She said.
"Then?"
"I saw you crying... I saw everything."
"Good you know everything. So i dont have to explain. I said.

She smiled and weirdly hugs me and pat my head. Omo what is she doing?
"Youre gonna be fine soon! Dont worry okay? I will always be here for you chaengiee~~" Mina said as she rubbed my back.

"U-um thank you!" I hugged her back and i cant even held my tears. So ill just let it running down. As my blood flows in my body.

~~

MINA'S POV

After a few months has passed, me and Chaeyoung getting closer and closer. By this time, i knew, i had fallen in love with her. I cant helped it but i just did.

She had treated me like a princess. She is so kind to me. She even makes me approaches her parents. Shes nothing much just i wanna make her mine.

Until one day, i tried to confessed to her my feelings towards her. She did the same! Im glad that she feel the same way as me. I couldnt ask much more. I only want her.

Then from that,we began to be close and closer. I cant imagine if i dont have her in my life, perhaps i will die ? Dying for her love. I really loves her i really do.

"Mina,im going to be gone soon."
"What is that mean!?!? Are you trying to...... You know."
"A-Aniya!! Not that!! I mean i will be headed to somewhere soon!"
"Oh, alright! Where?"
"Somewhere."

~FLASHBACK ENDED~

"Doctor, she will be fine soon right!?" I asks the doctor. Everyone except Chaeyoung,Where is nowhere to be found, are crying. Even Me,as the leader, im crying my eyes out too.

"Jihyo,she will be okay. Shes under pressure and depression. We will give her pills for her to control her feelings and i hope you guys will cheer her up. One thing i want to ask, did she breakup with her girlfriend? Cause everytime she is awake, she kept saying 'Chaeyoung' . Who is she? May i meet her?" The doctor said. It makes us really shock and sighed. She is so kind, she doesnt deserve this bullshits.

"Alright doc, i will contact her asap. Thank you for the infomation." I bowed and began to take my phone out from my left pocket.

Chae..
Chae...

Yes, there it is. Her number!