Chapter One

3rd Person's P.O.V.

  "EMMA CATCH!" The blonde's eyes widened at the words as she spotted a football flying toward her direction. Emma caught it without a problem, glaring at August who threw it in her arms. "Mate you know what happens when Mills catches me with that thing in her classroom again." The girl placed it on his desk before she sat down. "Why do you think I threw it in the first place?" August shot back with a cheeky grin upon his lips. Emma was about to smack his head in return as Ruby strolled and placed herself on the blonde's lap. "Hi." The brunette grinned at her before pulling her in for a deep kiss. "Geez Swan, Do that at home!" Lacey walked past the couple, pulling Ruby away from her. "We do! Along with a few other things." Emma winked at her friend as she heard the boy behind her laugh in amusement, "Give us the dirty details Swan." August wiggled his eyebrows. "You wish." Emma snorted, flashing her girlfriend a smirk. "Killian! You're right on time!" The boy yelled, throwing the football at him. "Swan was about to get dirty with her lady." Killian chuckled to himself as he seated himself in the chair by August. "I'm willing to listen when it's someone other than Ruby and her," Emma shot him a dirty look. "What is that supposed to mean?!"
"That means the only girl you can get is Ruby anyway." The blonde could hear the whole class grow silent. "Bullshit!" She retorted. "I could get every girl I wanted!"
"That sounds like a bet." Lacey was on her side now, amused by the whole situation. "Tell you what Swan, I will choose a girl and you have two weeks to get in bed with her." Killian offered his hand with a sly smirk. Emma narrowed her eyes at him. The blonde wasn't one to turn down a bet, it would probably ruin her whole reputation in that school. Emma took the boy's hand. "Deal. Who is it?" Killian and August shared a knowing smirk and threw the football back in the blonde's arms. "EMMA SWAN!!!" Ms. Mills yelled right behind her. Emma cursed at herself for not hearing her come in. "There we have our girl." Killian winked at Emma with triumphant in his eyes, gesturing to their teacher.

-
-
-
A/N How is the story so far? It's not mine, by the way, it's off of fiftyshadesofswan on Instagram