Chapter Eleven

Emma held an ice pack on her hurt hand as she sat in the principal's office. She kept silent, not wanting to explain what happened. It would only get her two weeks of detention again. "I came as soon as possible, what's the matter?" Regina stood by Emma now, clearly stressed. "Ms. Swan refuses to talk." The blonde kept her head down as her teacher placed a hand on her shoulder. "I will take care of this, Ms. Swan will receive the punishment she deserves." Regina tapped her on the shoulder, gesture the student to follow her.  Emma hesitated before she got up and followed her outside the office. The fact that Regina kept quiet and didn't scoff at her caused the student to be even more afraid of what was about to come. "Miss Mills I-" The teacher raised her hand to silence her. "Emma you broke several school rules and I hope you know you won't get out of this without detention, at least a week." Emma sighed annoyed but nodded, "Also, Thank you." The blonde stopped, furrowing her brows in confusion. "What?"
"What you did was something no one else dared to do. Everyone else sees me as a strict bitch." Emma started to smirk. " Well you are." She chuckled, earning a glare from Regina. "But you're also my favorite,"
"Don't think that will get you out of detention, Ms. Swan." Emma fake pouted at that. "How's your hand?" The teacher took her hand in own carefully to observe it. "He got it worse." She shrugged her shoulders. Regina stroke her thumb over the students' injured knuckles. "You're quite the rebel, Ms. Swan."
"That's a good thing, right?" Emma grinned. The brunette shook her head in amusement. "Depends on the situation your putting us in,"
"How about this situation, you, me, clubbing?" The blonde had high hopes that her teacher would finally say yes. "Emma–" Regina sighed. "My house 8 PM," She winked at her student before she returned to her classroom.