Chapter Twelve

"Are you done yet?" Emma glanced at the clock on her as she waited for her teacher to finally come downstairs. "Beauty takes time dear," Regina strolled down the stairs in her black dress which ended just above the knee, leaving her students' jaw hanging open, "Close your mouth it attracts flies." Regina chuckled amused. "Excuse me, we won't even make it with you looking like that?"
"Is that so Ms. Swan? You want to jump me right away, dear?" Emma's eyes widen at her words. "I... uh.. uhm.."
"It was a joke Emma, relax." The teacher clearly had fun giving Emma a ladyboner. "Of course." The blonde swallowed hard, trying to hide her arousal. "Lets go." Regina puts on her black fuck me heels and grabbed her purse as she left her house along with Emma. "Swan." Emma felt a hand grabbing hers as they stood in front of the club. "Yeah?" She whispers, "I've never been-"
"In a gay club before? I know." She gave her a reassuring smile as they walked in and took a seat at the bar. "Just stay with me you'll be fine." The brunette nodded. "A beer and... an apple cider please." The blonde ordered their drinks. "Apple cider?"
"I saw what you drink at home." Regina arched her brow, "I should be concerned about that." She joked and they both chuckled. "Someone's staring at you." Emma thanked the barwoman for her beer before she gestured to a blonde woman a few meters away. Regina's eyes met the stranger's. "Her? Are you sure?"
"Ms. Mills if I didn't know better I would say you're nervous." Emma mocked her. "I... just... I don't know how to..." Regina took a big sip of her cider. "You wanna get to know her?" The blonde hid her jealousy behind a smile as the teacher nodded. "I'll help you,"
"Emma No! Wait-" her student winked at her before she got up and walked over to the stranger.