Chapter Three

"If I would even consider it Miss Swan, you will receive a list of rules to follow and we both know you aren't one for following any kinds of rules." It sounded like Regina was about to challenge her which immediately awoke the blonde's interest. Emma scooted closer with her chair. "Okay." She shrugged her shoulders. "I will follow them when you give me private lessons."
"That's what you also said last time in detention, dear." Regina mocked her and was unable to hide her grin. "I mean it. It's a win-win situation if you help me I'm getting a better grade and I'll behave in class. Only in your class, the other teachers would be jealous of you." She winked cheekily as Regina seemed to put it into consideration. "If I agree to it, I demand your full attention during these lessons as well as in class." She gave her a serious expression and stopped Emma before she could say another word, "And no! I will not go out with you." Emma started to pout at that. "Is that a yes on private lessons though?" Regina sighed and nodded hesitantly. "We will start tomorrow, now leave my class."
"Awesome, Thanks!" Emma jumped out of her seat happily, grabbing her bag before making her way out. "Will be there!" The blonde yelled on her way out and Regina couldn't suppress a silent chuckle to herself. Emma pulled out her phone, dialing her girlfriend's number. She only hoped Ruby wouldn't freak out at her about the bet she started. "Yes?" The student took in a deep breath, "Hi... Sexy... Uh... Did you maybe hear about the bet I made with August and Killian?" Emma could hear her girlfriend laugh on the other end of the phone. "Of course I did."
"Uh okay... Why are you laughing?" Emma swallowed.
"Oh babe, I don't think you will win the bet this time."
"What?" Ruby grew almost completely silent now. "It's not that you're not smoking hot or anything, because you totally are! It's just Ms. Mills is way out of your league." Emma swallowed hard at her girlfriend's words. It seemed like not even her own girlfriend believed in her. "I... Uh... have to hang up now." Emma put her phone back into her jeans pocket. Ruby's words hurt her much more than she liked to admit right now.