Chapter Nine

"So what's going on between hood and you?" Emma narrowed her eyes at her teacher. She obviously wasn't in the mood to study after their previous moment and Regina's outfit was not helping either. "I don't know what you mean." The brunette leaned back, shrugging her shoulders. "Oh c' mon! He was totally flirting with you and you were playing along."  Emma leaned back as well with a big smirk on her lips. "Well..." Regina sighed, "I was out with him, once, and he keeps asking for a second date."
"But you're not interested?"
"No, I just enjoy the compliments." Emma snorted at her words. "Okay, what's the deal? Why not a second date? Does he have a weird fetish?" She was clearly amused by all this. "He keeps sending me pictures of his dick." Regina simply confessed, biting her lip as the blonde broke in laughter. "What? But you two didn-"
"Oh no! Emma no."
"You didn't like the pictures?" Emma suppressed another row of laughter as her teacher wrinkled her nose. "No dear, I'm not that type of woman." Regina started to chuckle as well now. "Woah, hold on. What is that supposed to mean?" The blonde sat up, not sure if she heard right. "I'm not the men kind of woman." Emma could feel her heart beat faster in her chest. "You're a lesbian?" Her jaw dropped as Regina nodded. "Wooo miss mills! You wild thing!" Emma mocked her and started laughing with her. "It's not that big of a deal miss swan."
"Nooo just that my boring teacher is a lesbian!"
"Boring?" Regina arched her eyebrows, "Nevermind." Her student grinned innocently. "So you never had a thing with any co-workers? I could've sworn Mr. Glass had a taste since he's always staring at your ass."
"He does what?" The brunette scoffed. "I didn't well at least not with any male ones..." Emma nearly choked. "Who was it? Miss White? Miss Kansas?" Regina cleared her throat. "Miss Kansas?! Really?!" Her teacher nodded. "Damn she's hot! Nice taste!"
"She's your teacher, Ms. Swan,"
"So are you." Regina rolled her eyes. "Back to work hun."