Chapter Five

It was shortly after 5 pm when Emma showed up on her teacher's doorstep. She got Regina's address after her classes, with her always so bossy command "don't be late". Seven minutes after 5, her teacher surely wouldn't kill her... or so she hoped. The blonde was still pretty down after what happened with Ruby but the little talk with Regina made her whole day and kept her thoughts off of her ex. It was already bad enough for her to sit in the same room as Ruby. She smiled briefly as she came face to face with her beautiful teacher. "Hey."
"You're late, Miss Swan," Regina lead her in but her Student's eyes were all over her deep in thoughts. Emma couldn't suppress it to lick her lips as she spotted the short pants her teacher was wearing. "Emma?" The blonde's eyes snapped up at her. "Yeah?"
"Don't test your limits." Emma's jaw nearly dropped at the brunette's playful smirk. She held up her hands innocently. "I would never." The student strolled in the living room behind Regina, trying to keep her eyes away from staring at her butt. Emma arched her brow amused at how fancy and big her home was. They sat down on her couch which wasn't so tiny either. The blonde snorted at all the books. "Wow, you're always prepared huh." Regina took notice how unusually silent her student was the whole day and that it was probably because of Ruby. The brunette never did exchange a lot of words with her, mostly because Emma was troubled. She cleared her throat and nodded briefly. "Miss Swan if you need an ear to listen before we start, to get some things off your chest I'm willing to offer mine." Emma stared at her a little confused. "I've noticed you and ms. Lucas may have a few troubles."
"Oh." The blonde nodded as she realized what her teacher had been hinting at. "No really, I'd like not to talk about... that." Regina kept silent for a minute before resting her hand on her thigh reassuringly. "I felt like it may be because of you asking me out?" Emma chuckled and shook her head. "Oh trust me it definitely was not your fault."
"Well then let us get started?" She gave Emma a gentle smile.