Chapter 2

"Mikey, just say you're sorry already," Leo said. He was getting annoyed, so was Raph. "Why should I? It's not my fault I'm awesome at pranking you guys!" Mikey proudly said. Raph was on his last nerve," Yer so done when Leo's gone," Raph said to Mikey, anger in his eyes. Mikey stuck his tongue out at him. Leo gave Mikey a litte shove. "Stop acting like a child and say you're sorry," He said. Mikey wasn't as proud as he was before now. Frowning, he finally apologized. Raph still didn't look pleased.

"I'm goin' off to m'room," Raph said aloud, already half way up the stairs. Mikey went over to sit on the couch, now ashamed by what he did. He was just trying to be funny, is that so bad? I guess no one has any sense of humor anymore, Mikey thought to himself. He took off his bandana and began to fiddle with it. He was bored and surprisingly, he felt angst. He felt like he was missing something. Every once in a while, he would have a slight vision of what it was he was missing, but soon it was gone and he couldn't remember.

Sitting on the couch, Mikey could tell Leo was about to have a "talk" with him as he went over to sit next to Mikey.

Mikey didn't look up.

"Something's been bugging you, I can tell. What is it?" Leo asked, trying to get his brother to open up to him. No response. Leo moved closer to Michelangelo, still trying to grab his attention. "Mike, answer me please," Leo said trying to sound engaging. In barely a mumble, he finally responded. "I dunno..."

"You don't know what's bothering you?" Leo asked, looking concerned about his brother. "No, I don't..." Mikey said, trying to turn away from his brother, but it would take more than that to push away Leo. "Well, just know I'm here for you. If you ever figure out what's wrong, I'll be here to help you ok?" Leo was now standing and was about to go up stairs to have the same conversation with Raph. Michelangelo was trying to seem pleased,"Thanks Leo," he said, trying to flash a smile.

Mikey listened as Leo walked up the stairs. He was now alone, and all he could hear was the faint sound of Donnie working in his lab.

Not knowing what else to do, Mikey turned on the TV. Instantly flipping through channels, he frowned considering everything on tv was something he had already seen. Suddenly, he stopped and flipped back a few channels. The screen showed a girl and a boy kissing in the rain, saying how much they loved each other. Mikey's eyes widened, and he leaned foreward, being interested by the session. He was confused, yet intrigued by what he was watching. His eyes grew, and he couldn't help but feel... almost, sad. He was upset that he didn't know what that felt like. Still staring at the screen, Mikey whispered to himself,"That's what I'm missing....." He said with realization. He clutched the remote tightly, wishing it was someone's arm so he could pull them into a kiss. But, he couldn't. The couple on the screen were now leaning against a tree, passionatly kissing as rain fell on them. Mikey thought they were crying from joy. His eyes narrowed from jealousy, and he changed the channel. With his head lowered, Mikey made two promises to himself: He would experience what was happening on the screen one day, and he would always stay with the person who helped him experience that. He knew he would know the right person when he cryed when they kissed. That's how he would know he would love them. 

"Mikey? What are you doing so close to the tv?" Mikey turned to see Leo standing there, with a bruise on his arm. "Nevermind that, what happened to your arm?!" Mikey rushed over to Leo and grabbed his arm alittle too hard. Leo winced and pulled away. "Leo...... D-Did.....Did Raph do this?" Mikey asked with concern in his eyes. Leo didn't respond, he turned so he wasn't facing Mikey. "We... We got into a fight again... That's all," leo said deeply, trying to sound convincing, but Mikey wouldn't buy it. "Leo, this has gone too far," Mikey said, now feeling mad at Raph. "No, Mike, it's ok- Mike!!" Mikey was already stomping upstairs, ready to strike fear into Raph. Leo stilled called after Mikey, and chased him up the stairs, but Leo was too late. 

Mikey almost broke Raph's door down. "What the hell?!! Why are ya so pissed?!" Raph stood up from his bed where he was feeding Spike a leaf. Mikey was scared by himself, but still tried to seem tough. "Did you hit Leo?" Mikey stood with a serious expression. Leo was behind him, fear in his eyes. Raph's eyes softened by Mikey's question. His eyes went from Leo to Mikey, then back again. Finally Raph answered," Yeah... why?" Now Mikey was ready to fight Raph instead of leo.