Author's Note

Hey guys!! How are you guys doing? You're probably wondering why I'm even writing an authors note when the story is long finished. Well.......

I've posted a sequel!

It's called Promiscuous Girl Gone Good. It's based on Sophia and Aiden's very... Promiscuous daughter. I hope you guys like it!!

Here's the description:

Serena was wild. From doing random guys in washrooms, to giving head to any man wanting it. She's done it all. But when she finds a guy who wants her for her personality, she drops him like no tomorrow. Why? Because he was her awkward tutor Adrian. Regretting her decision, she tries looking for him. But he's gone. Two years later, they're attending the same college. Serena has totally changed. So has Adrian, because he wants nothing to do with her.

The whole gang from Too Late will be apart of that story so if you guys are wondering whatever happened to Tyler... Maybe it'll be in that book. ;)

You will just have to go and read!

Also, I would really appreciate it if you guys voted, and commented on PGGG. I need all the support I can get! I was really hesitant to post it. It's something I've never really written about & I'm trying my best!

I love you guys so much for all your support and I can't wait to see you all again in PGGG!

<3 Haley