Chapter 10 - Truth Be Told

**PLEASE READ THE LONG A/N AT THE BOTTOM. THANKS!! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

Chapter 10 - Truth Be Told

I remember when I used to hate Tyler. He used to get on my nerves so bad, and all I wanted to do was punch him with a knife.

Okay, maybe not. But still, he was annoying.

After that first "introduction" at his house, and that disastrous-actually it went perfect in my parents point of view- dinner, he made it his objective to be..

1. Cocky, well I guess looking back, he did have a right to be cocky, he scored the game winning goal at the tournament. Plus I heard he was just always cocky.

2. A brat, he got in trouble in every class, talked back to all the teachers and whatnot, but yet he succeeded in charming their hearts all at the same time. Huh.

3. Dare I say.. Hot? Even in his various different colours of Adidas soccer track pants, he still managed to look undeniably gorgeous, and frankly, I found it unfair. Well it wasn't his fault, I guess. I also heard he was always hot so yeah.

4. And most of all, ANNOYING. I don't know if I mentioned that yet (probably did) but god, I just wanted to smash his head in! I was never a violent person, but when I came to him, my fists were always clenched together tightly. Let's say, the school was pretty scared of me.

Not.

Tyler made sure I was usually the laughingstock of Westbrook High. Well, just in grade 11 that is. I don't know why, but I guess he thought we were still in elementary, and him making fun of me was a way of expressing his "feelings." I remember when he told me that.

I just turned on my heels and walked away.

At first I didn't believe he actually liked me. But that day when he told me he loved me.. I knew it was true. I could feel the sincerity rolling out of him in waves. And at that point, I knew even with all the teasing he did (and I obviously did back, occasionally..,) I loved him too.

At first, it was kind of lonely, with all his soccer games and stuff. But eventually I got used to it, and attended all of his games. It was easy, since Justin was on the team. I would just go and come back with him.

Plus, we used to sneak in and out of our bedrooms just to lay with each other. Some nights we would fall asleep, and I know a couple of times we got caught by our Moms.

Yet, we never got in trouble. We knew deep down, our moms wanted us to be together. Just as Tyler's 4 objectives, their objectives were to have us married by the age of 19.

Obviously at 23, that didn't happen at all.

He was with that goddamned red head. Ugh. Speaking of which.. Would she be upset that he has kissed me? That cheating asshole! Poor red headed woman. If he cheats on her, imagine how much he cheated on me..

Asshole! He was such a.. man-slut!

Next time I saw him, I would give him a piece of my mind. I cannot believe I let him kiss me. But those kisses.. Oh no. I was just as big of a slut as he was. I just went on a date with Andrew yesterday, kissed him, and now I was thinking about a kiss with another guy?

God, I was probably worse than Tyler.

I turned my body, and looked at the clock on my bedside table. I got out of bed, and yawned. I stretched my muscles, as I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen, to find it empty. I raised an eyebrow, and saw a note on the fridge. It read that my parents had gone out for the day. It was a Sunday morning, it was their ritual. They went to the park in the morning, and just strolled around. Then they went to go eat for lunch, and after that, they just went somewhere random.