Crushing? (Yoosung x reader)

//A/N: Just skip this chapter when you want. This was just my first try and the other ones are much better than this one!

________________________________________________

[Y/N]= Your Name

It all started with the app. You just wanted to play something to kill some time, but ended up downloading some strange app, which turned out to be a messenger app from the group R.F.A. They asked you if you like to join and since you had nothing better to do and were curious about them, you joined them.

Soon you became friends with the members. They were something like a family to you. Always making sure you were okay or just randomly talking to you. This was really the best thing that could happen to you.

Right now you were in the chat again, texting with Seven about Jumin's cat.

[ 707 ]: Elly is sooo cute!!

[ 707 ]: I want to hug her and pet her and run around with her!

[ Y/N ]: I didn't know you like cats this much..

[ Y/N ]: Maybe you should go and get you one too?

You didn't really know where the other were, but you didn't bothered either. You were about to answer Seven as you saw that someone else joined the chat. It was Yoosung.

[ Y/N ]: Hello Yoosung~

[ Y/N ]: I thought you were busy with playing games?

It took some seconds and you got your answer from him. You wouldn't really admit it, but you started to like the blond a little more than the others, even when he would tell you that you remind him at Rika.

[ Yoosung★]: I took a short break from the game

[ Yoosung★]: Did you eat?

He was always so worried about you, it was almost cute. You giggled and tipped your answer, then hit the answer button and waited for his answer. Sometimes you really wondered what Yoosung did the whole day when he wasn't in school or played his games. You knew that he can cook, so maybe he would try cooking? But maybe he didn't have enough time since he would always play his games? You really didn't know.

You read his message with a little smile on his face. You knew that someday you would meet them, all of them. But right now you wanted to see Yoosung so badly. What was this feeling? You just brushed it off and texted back.

After a while of texting each other, asking how the day was and what everyone was doing, you logged off of the chat, your thoughts still with the blond. In the one hand you disliked it when he told you that you and Rika were similar, but in the other hand you could understand him. He really missed her and you were probably the closest person to her, since Jaehee didn't really seem to be kinda like Rika at all.

However you still hoped that at some point he would stop it and see you as the person you were and not as the replacement for Rika.

With a little sigh you looked at your phone to check if you got any new messages. And you did, to be exactly, it was one from Yoosung. Surprised you started to read the message from him

[Yoosung★]: I know it wasn't right from me to see you as Rika, but you and her are both so kind. I'm really sorry [Y/N] when I made you angry

You thought for a moment. Maybe he would really change and would be able to forget his past. Maybe you could help him? So you decided to answer him, accepting his apologize and tell him that you would help him to overcome the sadness and to be there for him.

A/N: This was the first time I wrote a Character x Reader story. When you have some suggestions or requests, just leave them in the comments! (I'm also sorry that this wasn't so romantic T__T)