Movie Night [ Jumin x Reader]

You and your boyfriend Jumin wanted to make a movie night. After you have asked him so often about having one, he already agreed on making one. It was not like that he didn't want to, he just didn't had so much time. Also he usually used the evening to relax from work, but for you he would change his plans for the evening.

He had let you choose the movie for the night. First you wanted to pick a romantic movie, but soon you found a horror movie. One of your reasons for picking the horror movie instead of the romantic one, was that you just needed a good reason to cuddle with Jumin as much as possible without being to clingy and what would be better than a horror movie? Another reason was that you wanted to see if Jumin would get scared or not.

You were on your way to Jumin. You had packed all your things that you needed and it would be even enough to stay another night. Well, you once had considered living at Jumin's place, he even had asked you to, but you couldn't because of work, so you would just visit him. Maybe when you two would get married you could live at his place, but for now you had to live in a little flat, which was far away from Jumin. Maybe you would really stay another night at his place if he didn't mind? You would just look how the evening would go and then decide later.

With a smile you rang the bell and waited for an answer. It took a little while until you heard something from the other side of the door before it opened. "Hello [ Y/N]. It's nice to see you again" he greeted you while you came in. His apartment was as always clean. You looked around, trying to find Elizabeth, but you soon assumed that she probably already slept. She didn't really like so many people, but since you visited Jumin so often she got used to you. Elizabeth almost felt like a little daughter to you.

"Is something?" Jumin asked while you put some things out of your bag and placed them on a small table in front of the sofa. "No, I was just thinking" you answered. His little smile soon returned to his face as he watched you. He didn't ask, he just let you do what you wanted to do. After all he trusted you and you trusted him. So he just stood there and watched you silently, even when he was curious and wanted to ask what movie you picked.

"So! Now we can lean back and enjoy the movie...wait! We need something to eat!" you said and turned around to look at Jumin who just frowned for a moment before he disappeared into the kitchen. Soon he came back with some wine and some other expensive snacks. You just rolled your eyes. He probably would never let you eat something that wasn't expensive at all, would he? You sat down on the sofa and looked to the screen, starting the movie while Jumin placed the things on the table and sat beside you.

Well, you actually had just picked up the first horror movie you could have find who seemed to be a good one, but soon it turned out the be the worst one you ever have seen. The plot of the story was stupid, the characters way too dump and it wasn't scary at all. Halfway through the movie you sighed annoyed and looked to Jumin who didn't seem to like the movie either. Eventually you two ended up talking about how bad the movie is instead of watching it. You two talked about that you two could do a much better movie and about everything that was wrong with this movie. Jumin even admitted that Zen would have done a much better job than the actors that were actually used for this movie.

When the movie ended, you leaned back against the sofa. You haven't got any chance to cuddle with Jumin, nor were any of you scared of anything. "We can watch another movie" Jumin suggested and this time you let him pick.

To be honest you didn't mind if it would be something else than a horror movie. Everything would be fine just as long as it was better than this trash of movie that will haunt your dreams forever now probably.

You were lost in your thought and haven't noticed it until Jumin sat beside you again. "I don't know if you like those kinds of movies, but I guess it's better than the other one before" He said. Now you were the curious one. Your eyes glanced back to the screen. The first few minutes looked like every kind of movie. So you tried to figure out what it could be for a movie. Comedy? No, that wouldn't really suit Jumin, more Luciel or Yoosung but not him. Some sad movie? This probably neither since it would only ruin the moment and you always started to cry when you saw sad movies, which made Jumin upset, and since you already have watched a horror movie, a really bad one, it only could be romantic, but you weren't really sure of it.

After twenty minutes of the movie you still weren't really sure what it was now. It had something of everything in it and you were confused about what it could be. However it was interesting and you liked it. From the side you could see that Jumin sometimes looked at you and watched you reactions to some situations from the movie, almost like he wanted you to say something, but you stayed silence.

At the end of the movie, you turned around to your boyfriend, a big smile on your face. "This movie was great! What genre is it?" you asked and he smiled at you. "My company worked with another company and made this movie for fun. It doesn't really have a genre. I also wrote some parts of the story and I'm glad you enjoyed it. " He answered, leaving you amazed.

"Maybe you should write for movies!" He let out a little chuckle. "No, I'm not really a person who likes to do things like this"

Both of you spend the rest of the night talking about movies and how he had already seen a lot of famous people and so one. But soon you became sleepy and feel asleep.

In the next morning you woke up and saw that you laid beside Jumin, who hold you close and peaceful slept. You sighed and decided to stay beside him. It took him quite a while, but soon he woke up too and you two spend the whole morning together.

// A/N: First of all I apologize again for my late update and I will try to do the requests and update the Zen one too. Also I hope my english is not too weird sometimes lol. 

Just like always leave some votes or requests!