Calling for you [Luciel x Reader]

You two laid beside each other in the soft grass, laughing at Luciel's stupid jokes while looking up to the blue sky above you. It was really a nice, sunny day. You had turned your head to the male, a big smile on your face. "Hey Luciel, we always stay together, right?" you asked, his smile never fading. Luciel just chuckled, nodding. There was nothing that would separate them, ever. You looked back to the sky, closing your eyes. It was quiet for a moment, only the wind, which played with the hair from you and Luciel, made a sound. " It's really a nice day today, isn't it? But didn't you want to do something?" you asked suddenly, causing the other to sigh. It was not the best thing to think about at the moment, but you knew that he needed to finish his work. Slowly he stood up, hold a hand out for you to help you getting up. It were simple days like this that you enjoyed, the moments where you were together, happy.

Days passed after this, you not talking to each him, something that wasn't normal for you two. You would meet almost every day to spend some time with each other or call each other. It both made you happy. You were sitting there, waiting for an answer, something, but everything was silent. You leaned back against the wall, remembering some things, not important things, but silly things. You really needed something to cheer you up, but sadly Luciel wasn't there to cheer you up and you couldn't call him, well, you did but the other didn't react. It was truly a pain for you, but you knew that you just needed to wait. After all tomorrow was another day, right?

However the more time passed, the more hope you lost. It seemed hopeless. Why couldn't he just answer you? When you had seen him, you called out for him, but the redhead didn't seem to hear you. You had wanted to grab his arm, so that he would wait and just look at you, give you this little smile that he always had on his face, that smile that made your heart beat faster, but he didn't.

More time passed and your hope was now completely gone. You saw Luciel sometimes, tried to talk to him, but every time something kept you away from doing so.

Soon it seemed like Luciel had found someone else. She was a nice, pretty girl. Brown hair and yellowish eyes. You assumed she was just a good friend of Luciel, someone the boy knew from his childhood. Even when she was just a good friend, you were jealous. But you couldn't do anything. It seemed pointless anyway.

The times where you saw the other became less and less. The few times you saw him, he always looked so sad, but since the girl showed up beside him to comfort him, he seemed less sad. It hurted you to see Luciel so hurted, but also to know that you couldn't comfort him. So you just stood there and watched them, not even trying to talk to Luciel at all. Why should you? You had given up a long time ago by now.

Those weeks and month soon became years. You really wondered what happened to Luciel in all of this time. Was he okay? And what was with the girl? Ah, you wanted an answer. You closed your eyes, feeling the cold wind on your skin. But you knew that Luciel would come back again, right?

It took so long, but you was right. The other would come. In front of you stood a man, a sad little smile on his face. "I'm really sorry that I couldn't come earlier, [Y/N], but you know how family can trouble someone" he apologized. Beside him was a little girl, red hair, yellow eyes. She just looked like Luciel. Her yellow innocent eyes were fixing you, like as if she wanted to say something, but then her expression soften and she looked to her father. "Darling? Can you go to mommy and tell her that I'm coming soon? Just a few minutes, okay?" with this words Luciel leaned down to kiss the little girl on the forehead. She nodded before running of.

"Hey [Y/N]...I'm really sorry...I wish I could have come earlier...I wish had been there. Do you remember the moment when you called me on my phone on that evening and told me how much you like me? You told me that you want to stay with me, no matter what. I have smiled so much on this evening. It was the little party with your friends that we were invited to. You forgot something, so you drove back to get it and left me with the others at the party, however you called me and told me that you love me. I was so happy. You told me to wait at the party. I waited...I really did...but you didn't come back. As soon as I heard the news, I was heartbroken and shocked, just like the others. We all couldn't believe what happened. I never felt so happy and sad on the same day."

He bit his lower lip, tried not to cry. It wasn't the right moment. "I wish I had been there with you. There had still been some hope after this, I had some hope, even when everyone else told me it was hopeless....I'm so sorry that I wasn't there when you really needed me. I really would like to talk to you longer, tell you everything that happened to me, but I need to go or else my wife will be angry with me. Goodbye [Y/N]"

And with this words Luciel put the flowers he had hold in his hands on the grave of the from you, a sad smile on his face. You just stood there, like before. You couldn't call out, you couldn't grab him to keep him there, to hug him and tell him that you were still there, you couldn't. You knew that you had lost everything, but the only thing you could do was to wish Luciel a happy life.

"We will meet again...and until this day I will wait"

After all this years of being sad, you smiled.

"But for now, goodbye Luciel, I love you. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//A/N: I need to admit that I wrote this for someone on tumblr with a ship, but I thought it would also suit pretty well here.

And let's play a little game in the comments. Tell me your name(or what you want to be called) what your hobbies are, what you like and dislike and your personality and I tell you who I would ship you with from Mystic Messenger (and maybe if I feel up to it I will write a little mini scenario (300 words) for you in the comment/answer you with one. 

Also don't forget to check out my other books and until next time!!