Cooking [ Seven/Luciel x Reader ]

It was one of those days where you would be at your boyfriends place. You had suggested cooking something together. At first Luciel hadn't been really happy about it, but you just gave him your puppy eyes and he gave in. Now both of you stood in the kitchen, trying to figure out what to cook. You wanted to try to make a cake or some cupcakes. Luciel suggested something more interesting, but at the end you both decided to just make a cake.

You sighed and looked at the paper. You had tried to find a good recipe for the cake and had end up finding one for a chocolate cake one in the internet. Your boyfriend stood beside you, look at the paper with the same expression as you. "Do you have all of these things?" you asked and looked over to him, only to see that he rubbed the back of his neck. So, he wasn't sure, hu? You sighed again and walked over to the fridge to look in there by yourself.

Actually you really had luck. You found everything you needed for the cake at home, now the funnier part would come. Even when you baked sometimes, you still weren't the best person in it and neither was Luciel. "And what are we're going to do now?" he asked. You looked at the paper to see the first steps, but then you noticed that you forgot something. You forgot the flour. Luciel however seemed to have noticed it too and pointed at the cupboard above you. Without a second thought and waiting for Luciel to do something, you already opened it. It happened so fast that you couldn't even look. Suddenly you were covered in white. Beside you stood Luciel and tried not to laugh, but you could see that he really wanted to.

"Don't you dare to laugh!" you pouted and looked at the mess you did. You two haven't really started yet and you already made a mess! Still, it wouldn't keep you away from making the cake. "You look adorable like this, honey!" the redhead beside you chuckled. You just rolled your eyes and took some of the flour just to throw it at him. He hadn't expected this from you, so he didn't dodge it. Now both of you stood there, you covered in flour and he with flour in his clothes.

"I thought we wanted to make a cake?" Luciel teased you. "yea we wanted. Ehm...back to the cake" you mumbled and concentrated on what to do mix together. It took way longer than expected, especially because Luciel would still try to distract you and get your attention somehow, until you had enough and sent him out of the kitchen.

It didn't really work because you still could feel someone's gaze on you. You knew that he stood in the doorway and was watching you, but right now you wouldn't say anything.

After what felt like hours you already finished mixing everything together and put the mixture into the oven and sat down on a chair. "Already done?" a voice asked you and you looked up. You gaze met his. Even after all the time that you're together with him, it was still one of the fascinating to look into his eyes. You didn't really know why, but you just liked it.

He smirked when he noticed that you were still looking at him, which caused you to blush. "U-Uh yea. I only need to put some decoration on the cake" you answered him and looked back to the half finish cake in the oven. He followed your glance. "It looks really good....but do you know what looks better? You" he smiled and walked towards you.

"You just want to stay in the kitchen with me, don't you?" you giggled while he gave you a kiss on your, still with flour covered, cheek. "Aww, please! I promise that I will help you!" You couldn't really say no to him when he begged like this and also maybe he really could help you with decorating the cake? So you nodded and he happily hugged you.

"Luciel? Can I use your shower later?" you asked a little nervous. You didn't really ever stay over night at his place or anything like this. He seemed to think about something and you already could guess what it was. "I want to take a shower, alone please. Maybe another time" For a moment he had an disappointed expression on his face, but then it light up again. "Okay! Oh and can we bath in chocolate?" he asked and you just giggled. He sometimes really had crazy ideas, just like you.

Alarmed you looked to the oven again when you remembered the cake. Thanks god you weren't so careless about stuff like this. You stood up and walked over, carefully put the cake out of it and carried it over to the table, then you brought the other things that you wanted to use for decoration over to the table.

Now you were thinking about what to make on the cake while Luciel was looking at you. You didn't say anything, but simply started to decorate the cake and try to draw something with color-food on the cake. You didn't really know why he even had stuff like this at his place, but who knew what he did in his free time?

With a lot of effort you tried to draw a cat on the cake. To be honest you weren't really the best in drawing and to draw on a cake was a level more difficult than you expected it to be. Luciel silently watched what you did. Halfway through the process he seemed to know what you tried to do and smiled. You knew that he liked cats, especially Elly, so you thought why not putting a cat on the cake?

Well, you tried, and by trying you really mean trying. The cat didn't really look like a cat at the end....it looked more like something else. "Oh....I'm really sorry Luciel..." you mumbled. The boy looked over at you with a surprised expression on his face. "Eh? What are you talking about honey? It looks great!" he said and lifted you chin up to meet you gaze again. Before you could say something, he softly kissed you on the lips. You kissed back. He was smiling into the kiss and let go of you after a few moments.

"Can we invite the others over? They can eat the cake too" you suggested and he nodded. So you walked to the living room where you back with your phone where and went into the chat, asking if the other wanted to come to Luciels place. After you waited for a while for answers, you put your phone back. "They're coming! But...uh, I need to get ready. And please don't eat the cake without me!" you joked went to the bathroom.

Luciel watched you and then sat down on the sofa in the living room. He really wanted to see you more often trying to cook something. You were really adorable when you tried your best and he loved to see you so eager to do something.

He really looked towards the next time you would cook. 

______________________________

A/N: and here I am again! When you have any requests for me, just tell me in the comments below! And thank you very much for reading and voting for it!