The Picture (V x Artistic!Reader)

You loved it to draw! Since your childhood you draw everything that came to your mind. Currently you were visiting an art school. Once again, you were late for the afternoon lesson and were running through the halls with all your art supplies in your arms. Earlier this day you had been busy with trying to finish one of the pictures you had started not long ago. It was a boy with blue hair who looked into the sky. A friend of you had showed you this picture and you thought, it would be nice to paint it.

You were able to get to class before the teacher was there, which wondered you since he was never late. With a little sigh you sat down. For a while you were just sketching something in your sketchbook until someone came in and sat down beside you. It sometimes happens that some new students would come to class in the middle of the year. However when you looked to your side to see who it was, you couldn't believe your eyes. It was the guy who you were currently painting. A little bit embarrassed, you looked away, not knowing what to say. The stranger beside you noticed that something seemed to be off and smiled at you.

"I'm Jihyun Kim" he said politely with this warm smile that you already had seen on the picture. You nodded. "It's nice to meet you Jihyun. I'm [Y/N]" you answered him before you heard that the door opened again and the teacher came in. You put your sketchbook away and listened to what the teacher said. Even in an art school you had normal subjects like math and history.

But you couldn't really concentrate. Every time you glanced over at Jihyun, who tried to follow the lesson. Now that you could see him in real life, you noticed how beautiful he was for a boy. As soon as you realized what you just had thought, you face turned red and you looked back to the teacher, trying to distract yourself with other thoughts.

After the lesson ended, you said goodbye to him and left the classroom, rushing back to your painting. Whenever you got the change to draw, you made sure to lock the door. The last time you had been drawing, someone came in and scared you to death, causing you to accidently split paint over your picture. Ever since then you made sure to lock the door to the room.

When you entered the room, you looked at the picture. It still wasn't finished and you didn't know if this was really a good thing to finish it or not. It was weird for you now. Before it wasn't, mainly because you didn't know him, but now you do and what if he would find it out? You really didn't know, but continued to paint the picture. You had put too much effort into it and wanted to finish it.

On the next day when you came to school, he also was there and just like on the day before in the afternoon classes, he sat beside you. You two talked a little bit about some things and you found out that he likes to take photos.

Every day would pass like this. You enjoyed his company and he enjoyed your company. You two became really good friends and you needed to admit that you actually had a crush on him by now.

However you didn't told him about the picture you were painting. You waited until it was finished. You wanted to give it to him as a little present when the time was right.

Today was one of those days where you were waiting for him to come and sit beside you, but he didn't. You were waiting and waiting, but he just didn't come. After what felt like hours, you gave up and simply continued to concentrate on the lessons.

Little did you know that you wouldn't see him again for a long time.

The days continued like this, with him not showing up anymore. Soon you have learned that he had to move away due to some personal things. It hurted you that he simply left without saying goodbye to you. It felt like something was missing. The little part in your life, the little part that was him.

Soon days became weeks and those weeks became month and soon you had forgot about your friendship and crush towards him. Even when you were still painting on that picture, it didn't feel like you knew that person in the picture at all. Sometimes you wondered where he was and why he left without saying something.

When you finished the picture, it had been over a year that you had seen Jihyun. You sighed at the finished artwork.

"It looks good, [Y/N]" a familiar voice said. You hesitated for a moment. Was it really...?

You turned around and saw Jihyun standing there, smiling at you. "I'm sorry that I left without saying something. I didn't mean to hurt you with it, but something happened and I needed to leave for a while an-" he never got to finish his sentence because you tackle hugged him to the ground. "You don't know how much I missed you" you said. He did something that you never have expected him to do.

He laughed.

And it was the most beautiful thing you have heard. You started to laugh with him. Oh, how happy you were to be with him again. After a while both of you stood up and he walked closer to the picture.

"You're really a great artist" the blue haired male told you with soft voice.

You took the picture, even when it was huge and carefully carried it to a confused Jihyun. "This is for you" you smiled and blushed. He looked at you, shocked, but soon his lips curled up into a big smile.

"I have to tell you something" he told you.

"I also have something to tell you"

"You first"

"No, you first"

"Okay, fine. We both say it at 3...2....1!"

"I love you!" "I love you"

_____________

//A/N: I'm currently working on the second part of the Saeran x reader thing! (I will also do two version of it because people will kill me for the one thing I had in mind)

I got this idea after I talked to a friend about my art school hahaha (I should upload some pictures based on the one shots)

Also yes I'm still doing those shipping things and I'm sorry that it takes time ahhh