Free Day [Jaehee x reader ]

[Y/N]= Your Name

//Let's pretend that Jaehee still works for Jumin after you two get together. So this is more of an AU??

REQUESTED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You knew how stressed Jaehee could be, especially with Jumin's work. You had often told her that she should seek another job, one that was less stressful, but she was against it. Today was one of those days were you sat on the sofa, playing around with your headphones and working through the emails for the RFA while Jaehee was still working beside you. Even thought it was a free day, she was still busy because Jumin had decided to drop of some work for her. You would kill Jumin for this next time you see him.

A soft sigh passed your lips. What could you do about it? You didn't really understand what Jaehee was doing anyway. Sure you could to the basic work for her, but this is not how you want to spend the day with your girlfriend.

You looked over to her, watching her for a while. Jaehee soon noticed you, and looked at you, a confused expression on her face. "Is something wrong, [Y/N]?" she asked with soft voice, but you could clearly hear her stress through it. You sighed again, making her only more confused.

"You need to take a break" you answered. Truth be told, you already had an idea what you two could do. It probably would be a little too cold outside for it, but it was the only thing that came to your mind. A little picnic wouldn't hurt anyone, right? So you grabbed her hand carefully and pulled her closer. "We're going on a little adventure" you giggled, before pulling back.

You stood up and walked into the kitchen, on you way there you had grabbed a basket. Jaehee had only frowned, but went to her room to dress up for the said adventure. You in the other hand made some sandwiches and other things you two could eat later. When you were done, you put everything in the basked and walked to the door, where a finish-dressed up Jaehee was waiting for you. "Let's go then" You said and walked outside.

The only reason why she probably didn't tried to talk you out of your idea was probably because she missed some time just with you without anyone from the RFA or her work. So you two started to walk into a little forest, which was close to our house. While walking you hold Jaehee's hand.

You and here didn't came often into the forest, mainly because of her work or because it was bad weather, but you had been there quite often as a child and knew a really great place that you wanted to show her.

It took you a while until you found the place, but as soon as you did, you stopped and waited for Jaehee to look at what was in front of you, since she mainly was looking around or at you. She had thought you wouldn't notice the few glances she had given you while you two were walking, but you did. She thought you were really adorable, especially when you were so determined to show her something.

But when you stopped, she looked to where you glaze was, only to see a beautiful glade. She was speechless for a moment. Even after all the time it still surprised her what for beautiful places you knew.

"C'mon! Let's sit down! I have a blanket" you said and let go of her hand and run to the glade. You put the blanket on the ground before getting all the things you have done out of the basket. Jaehee hesitated for a moment, before sitting down beside you.

"Did you made all of this by yourself? You really didn't need to..." she mumbled and gave a you a soft smile, which made you blush a little.

You two sat there, talked about everything that came to your and her mind, about how stupid Jumin is and much more. You two almost forgot the time. Every minute with Jaehee would always flew past you like it was nothing.

However soon you felt something wet on your head. First you thought, you just imaged it, but then again, this time on your hand. You exactly knew what this meant. It would start to rain.

Jaehee noticed it too and already started to pack everything back into the basket. As soon as you two had put back everything, it started to rain really, really much. Jaehee and you started to run into a little cave and would wait until the rain was over.

She looked at you with a worried expression, since you had gone without a jacket. Yes, it wasn't this warm, but you didn't froze, however now that it started to rain, it started to get colder and the fact that you weren't dry at all didn't help. Damn weather.

Without saying something, Jaehee put her jacket of and put it over your shoulders. "You probably need it more than me right now" she said.

You just smiled at her, before you frowned again. Jaehee instantly noticed it. "What's wrong, [Y/N]?" she asked you worried. You only shook your head softly. "I'm sorry that your free day got ruined" you mumbled. Jaehee was now the one who sighed. She moved a little closer to you and put her hands around you, hugging you, before giving you a short kiss on the cheek.

"[Y/N], It's not ruined at all! I had a lot of fun and I was able to spend some time with my favorite person!" You looked up at her, smiling now as well. Sometimes you really asked yourself why you had such a cute girlfriend like her.

You two waited until the rain stopped before running back home. At home you two got some blankets and cuddled with each other. This was (almost) how you wanted to spend your day with your girlfriend.

..........

Jaehee didn't finish her work on that day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

//A/N: Two one shots in just one day!! I probably would make all of them longer than 1k words, but sadly I slowly star to run out of ideas. So with this said, still feel free to request some one shots!