Lost [Saeran x Reader]

Notes at the end

[Y/N]= your name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had come as soon as he heard the news. How did this just happen to you? He rushed past the people into the way too white room. When he saw you lying there, it broke his heart. Why hadn't be been there for you? Why did he just let it go this far? You were the only person that he loved, that he could trust, but now it seemed like you were gone as well. He hated himself for letting this thing happening to you.

Without saying something, he sat down beside you. A lot of people have given him weird glances when he had rushed pass them. He just wanted to see you and anyone who would have stood in his way would have simply been pushed aside. You were more important than anything else.

Some nurses wanted to send him out earlier, but since Saeran had this kind of aura, they weren't this brave to tell him to go.

Now he was sitting there in silence, carefully taking your hand in his. It was warm, at least one good thing. He glanced at you, even thought you were full with bruises, he saw all your beautiful features. For him, you always would be beautiful, no matter what. There was nothing that could change his mind.

Why had he just let you run away from him like this? It was all his fault, wasn't it? That you yelled at him and that he yelled back, that he said that he doesn't love you and that you were useless to him, that you should just go. It was his fault for saying this, for making you cry and run away. Why did he say this? He loves you more than anything else. He wouldn't let anyone harm you in any way. He didn't mean to make you cry, to see you heart shatter like this. He loves you, you aren't useless to him. You are the world to him. So why did he do this?

He was angry. It had been one little thing that had to the next little thing over the past week. First it was his brother. He had showed up, looking after [Y/N]. You were smiling and laughing about his jokes. Saeran didn't like it at all. He was jealous. He was scared you would leave him for his brother. Even when both were on better terms now, he would never forgive Luciel for taking you away from him, his true love.

But he stayed quite. He loved to hear you laugh and he loved to see you smile. He was not good in making you laugh like this and it pained him. Back then he had shaken his head and had continued with what he wanted to do. You haven't noticed anything at all.

Did you even notice anything? Yes, you had a crush on him for a long while, but you never told him how you felt. When you tried to be nice to him, he didn't seem to care. You tried a lot of things to get him to notice you. You never knew how he felt about you. Sometimes you would ask Luciel if he knew something about Saeran and how he felt about you. Luciel didn't really know much.

You thought that Saeran saw you like the others: A simple person in his life who would probably harm him too and leave then. You didn't want to be someone like this to him. You wanted to show him that he was wrong about this.

Saeran didn't know about this either. He thought you liked his brother or Yoosung, since you were always so happy with them. The boy simply didn't had the courage to tell you that he liked you and that he trusted you. What would you say if you knew? Would you laugh about him?

He didn't know.

This little thing with Luciel lead to Saeran being a little weird towards you. On the following day he didn't talk a word to you and it really hurted you, but you went along with it. Two days passed like this until you talked to him again. Everything seemed to go back to normal.

The next thing that happened between you two was that you were trying to bake something, only to end up getting flour all over you and a few burned places. For some reason he was angry at you and yelled at you, told you how stupid you were and why you did this. You were close tears, but didn't tell him anything. Why was he so mean to you? You just wanted to show him your love.

What you didn't know was that some bad things had happened on this day that had caused Saeran to be in a bad mood. He really didn't mean to yell at you like this, but he did it anyway. Later he would try to apologize to you, but you didn't want to talk to him.

Little things like this lead to the end product. ..so many little things.

You were standing there, after all this little things that had happened between you and him, yelling at him, asking him why he hated you. You were angry, heartbroken and sad. Saeran just yelled back, calling you stupid and said things that he didn't mean. He took it too far on that day, but he was just so upset.

He crossed the line, brought you to cry. You didn't want to hear any of this anymore, so you turned around and started to run away. The boy instantly knew that he had screwed up really bad. This was not what he wanted. So he run after you, trying to get you to stay, trying to apologize.

You in the other hand were just running, ignoring your surroundings. And this was your mistake. You wanted to cross the street when it happened.

A drunk person was driving a car and hit you. Saeran will never forget the way you screamed, the feeling that he had when he saw you hitting the ground. It felt like he had lost everything in just a few seconds.

The only good news were that you were still alive. As soon as he heard that you were alive and were about to get better, he rushed to the hospital, asked for [Y/N] and went to the room where you were.

You were laying there like a peaceful angel.

...........

So many little things had led to the situation right now.

He looked at you, tears forming in his eyes. This couldn't be true.

When he was about to stand up and leave, you opened your eyes. Instantly, he sat down again. "[Y/N]I'm sorry for everything...how are you feeling?" he asked, his voice shaking.

You just turned your head to him, a frown on your face, before asking.

"Who are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

//A/N: I wanted to write something like this for a long time now lol. Also....for the people who like Yuri!On ice: I have made two books (both x reader based). Go and check them out if you like! Also tell me if I should do a second one shot to this or not? 

And just like always: Leave a vote or comment or maybe a request and see you in the next one shot