Old Feelings [ V x reader]

[ Y/N] = Your Name

V's real name is Jihyun, just for the people who don't know.

REQUESTED

----------------------------------------------

You and V knew each other for a really long time. You back then lived in the same, rich neighborhood as Jumin and V. You two used to be good friends. You remembered how he loved to take photos as a little child and you two would always end up taking the camera from your parents to make photos together. He was really good, even back then. So it was no surprise for you that he became a photographer when he got older.

You would tell him everything, ever oh so little secret, but the only thing you never told him, was how much you loved him. At first you thought it was just stupid, that he was like an older brother to you, but the older you grew, the more you started to realize that you loved him.

You would have confessed to him, but you couldn't. After you were sure about your feelings, you wanted to talk to him, confess him your love, but some news arrived to you before you could.

Jumin and you were sitting on the bench, talking about the random things that you two would talk about. At some point however he asked you something. "Do you like Jihyun?" you froze for a moment. How did he know that you liked V? A few minutes of silence passed, before you slowly nodded. Not that you and Jumin weren't friends, but sometimes you just didn't know how to react around him nor what he would do. After all Jumin and Jihyun were good friends.

He sighed and looked at you, a sad expression on his face. It would have surprised you, but what he said afterwards broke your heart. "Jihyun and this girl, Rika, are together now. He didn't want to tell you this because he was scared you would hate him for it" You looked up at him, a painful smile on your face. "Thank you for telling me....and please tell Jihyun that I won't hate him for this and that I wish him good luck for his relationship" with this words you left. Did V know you liked him? You couldn't tell, just like as you could never hate him. He was your best friend, the person you loved the most and you could only wish the best for him and his girlfriend.

After this you started to talk less to V, mainly because it pained you to see him being happy with Rika. Jumin wanted to help you to get over V, but you wouldn't let him and after a few weeks of sadness you soon forgot about your crush for V.

You wanted to visit V again, but when you texted him first, if it was alright, he simply answered you that he didn't live with his parents anymore and lives with his girlfriend now. You sighed and told him that it was okay and that you would visit him another time.

It became less and less that you talked to V or texted him. First days, then weeks, then month and then even years. You lost completely touch to him and even Jumin. However you mind would sometimes go back to V, to the boy you loved and never could hate.

Now you were already a young woman, enjoying life and living happy. You had a little house, your dream job and everything seemed to be perfect, but it wasn't. You were lonely. You needed someone.

It was one of this few days were you decided to go into town. You needed some things and it would also help you to get out of the house. When you were on the way, you put out your phone because you got a weird notification. A new app was downloaded to your phone and you were pretty sure it wasn't you who downloaded it. Welp, you would later go and fix this problem or just throw this phone away and get you a new one.

However soon you noticed that this was not a normal app. Every three second you would get another notification, telling you that you got a new message from someone. You gave up, sighed and looked to your phone, only to see a familiar name.

V

You froze for a moment. Could it be?

You opened the app and ignored the chat, instead you went to the private messages to see V's message.

[ V ]: [Y/N] is this really you?

You hesitated for a moment, before asking with a simple yes.

You could feel how your heart started to beat faster. Damn it, you thought. Even after all this years, even after all the time that you tried to forget him and your feelings for him, but right now all of it seemed to come back again.

But little did you know about what happened to him and his feelings for you. After all this time he had been blind, he hadn't notice the feelings for you, until it was too late. The more time he spent with Rika, the more he had wished for you to come back. This was the point where he started to realized what you were to him.

He even talked to Jumin about it, only to hear that he knew that you liked him in this way.

He thought even about breaking up with Rika for a while, but this was not even needed anymore. After what happened to Rika and him, it was not hard for him to leave her behind. Sure he didn't had much hope left to find you or that you would be willing to accept his feelings for you, but he would try.

After a few minutes you got a reply back from him, asking you if you want to meet with him in a café. You agreed and started to walk into the direction of the café. Did you really want to see him again? The boy that had stolen your heart, made you feel bad, but at the same time always brought a smile to your face?

V didn't really need long to appear in the café, mainly because he was around anyways. He went inside, looking around and trying to find you. To be honest, it was hard trying to find you, especially since he was almost completely blind. How would you react to anything he had to tell you?

When he found you, he walked over to you. "Hello [Y/N]. It's have been a while. I...need to talk to you"

You looked at him, a little surprised, but still, smiled at him. This smile that made his heart melt. Why didn't he choose you in the first place? Would you have let him go through all the pain that Rika had caused him?

"Hello Jihyun. I have missed you. But what is it that you need to tell me?" you asked, tilting your head to the side, waiting for him to speak. You really expected everything to be honest, but not what he told you.

"I know, it's really late and that a lot happened in our lifes...but I really, really like you [Y/N] and I know that you liked me like this back then but that I was too stupid to notice it... I know you probably hate me....but..." He thought about what he should say, but you cut his words of, pulling him closer by his jacket to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Who had said that I liked you in this way? I still love you, Jihyun. " He blushed and looked at you, a soft smile on his face.

"I have a lot to tell you...and you probably too." 

______________________

Feel free to request things!! I try to write them as soon as possible!! Just remember, no smut/lemon, but beside this, everything is fine!

Also I wanted to make a scenario book for Mystic Messenger (some kind of x reader thing, just a little shorter). Would anyone read it? (: