Meeting again

It's been three months since June fainted. Two months since she was beaten and broken until she did whatever the gang members of Bigbang told her to. One month since she was branded with a dark BB on the inside of her wrist.

She has had it much easier since then, getting to move from the room she was told to sleep in with all the other girls they kept to a private room made just for her. She had hated it in her first room. The other girls were jealous of her. More than jealous. They were livid with anger. They didn't think it was fair that she got chosen to be the spokes girl while they had been deemed as whores and prostitutes right off the bat. They had hit her, kicked her, scratched her, cursed at her, until she had no will to fight against their beatings anymore.

She rubs at her wrist, glad that the brand didn't hurt anymore. Her leg bounces up and down as she sits in the car next to Daesung, her hands fiddling nervously with the hem of her dress. It barely hits mid thigh, the thin fabric barely concealing her ass. It hugs her body uncomfortably, her chest and cleavage exposed way more than she would have liked. It's not like she's going to complain though. After two months of nonstop torture and training, she had learned that it was best to just go along with whatever Bigbang wanted.

Her hair had been dyed a dark red as soon as she had moved into her new room, cut a little shorter than it already was to add layers and definition. They had styled it by curling the ends, the silky strands framing her face seductively. Her usually makeup-free face felt heavy with all of the foundation, bronzer, eyeliner, mascara, and blood-red lipstick they had put on her. The heels on her feet felt foreign to her, the hight a startling difference to the converse she was so used to wearing.

"Loosen up June, we're almost there."

GD reaches across from the other side of the limo to place a hand on her exposed knee, rubbing soothing circles onto the skin. She keeps her facial expression neutral, trying so hard not to flinch in fear and pull away from the man's touch. He had been the worst out of all of them. He had been the most brutal, looking like he actually enjoyed seeing her scream out in pain during her suffering. She is brought back to reality by the limo stopping in front of a large building with the name BTS written in big block letters on the top.

"Come here June" Seungri says gently, beckoning her over with one of his large hands. She walks over to him, the heels causing her hips to sway back and forth tauntingly. She latches herself onto his arm, not forgetting what they had told her earlier that day. They were trying to get the BTS gang to collaborate with them. If the two gangs were to combine, they would be virtually unstoppable. Her job was to cling to Seungri to make them jealous, or at least a little bit interested in her. That wasn't gunna be hard to do. Seungri was extremely attractive, and probably the nicest to her out of the other four members.

She was just thinking about the high possibly of having to sleep with one of the members. She's not a stranger to sex, having had to have done it with all of Bigbang at least once. She's just nervous about this new gang. What if they hurt her? What if they aren't happy with her? Will they tell GD? What if he decides that she isn't doing well enough and decides to kill her? No. She can't let that happen. She hasn't gone through months of misery and torture just to be killed.

They walk through the hallway to where BTS was going to talk to them about expanding their gangs. Everyone's eyes lock onto June as she walks with Seungri, her head held high. The guys stare at her with lust in their eyes, mesmerized by her s-line figure and long legs. The girls glare at her in spite and with hatred, comparing themselves to her. If only they new how incredibly scared she was.

The doors fly open as soon as they get there, June not making eye contact with anyone in the room. BTS, made up of guys on the younger side, size Bigbang up. They have heard about their gang, how they will stop at nothing to get what they want. They are surprised at the girl they brought with them. She is far better looking than any of the girls they have at their disposal. They can't help but mentally think about who will potentially get to have her for the night if they agree to this deal.

Everyone except for Jungkook. He doesn't want to be here right now. He was the only member who hadn't looked up when the door opened, too caught up in his brooding to have the decency to act like he was paying any attention. Him and his girlfriend Hani have not been getting along lately. She was overly clingy, insisting on going wherever he went. The only reason he went out with her in the first place was because she wasn't trying to get at him like all the other girls in their gang were. She hadn't pressured him into kissing her either. To be completely honest, the only reason he was still with her right now was so that all the other girls would leave him alone.

"Hello GD, glad you could make it tonight" Namjoon says, the authority in his voice causing the youngest member to tune in to the conversation.

"It was my pleasure" GD replies. "Wouldn't miss this opportunity."

Jungkook smirks at this, fully aware that all GD wanted to gain from this meeting was power. He wanted to be at the top, be the most feared gang in all of Asia. Jimin speaks this time, his tone curious as well as a little bit flirty.

"Who's the lovely lady you brought with you?"

Jungkook's ears perk up at this. They brought someone with them? He looks up and across the table at the girl still clinging onto Seungri's arm, her familiar face causing him to crinkle his eyebrows in confusion. Did he know her? She looks up at Seungri in question, as if asking for permission to speak.

"May I speak daddy?" She questions, biting her lower lip nervously. The seven guys stiffen at her voice, the mesmerizing sound of it captivating them completely. They had heard a rumor about Bigbang making all their girls call them daddy, and now it was just confirmed. They all love the way the words sound coming out of her mouth, her soft voice music to their ears. She turns her face fully towards them and Jungkook gasps aloud, his eyes widening in shock.

It was the girl. The girl who had kissed him. The girl he hadn't pushed away in disgust. The only girl he had been able to kiss without feeling sick afterwards. The girl he had secretly hoped would come back to the club but didn't. The girl he had thought he would never see again.

"I'm June. It's nice to meet you all."