The fight

It is dead silent, the air thick with anticipation. Hani is absolutely livid with anger, her rage aimed at the girl in front of her. She remembers her all too well. She is the girl that had kissed her boyfriend. She's the girl that took her job. She's the girl she's going to beat the living shit out of. June watches with wide eyes as Hani stocks towards her angrily, her feet frozen in place.

The guys all watch as the angry girl lunges for the scared one, their eyes wide in fascination. They are completely transfixed by what is about to happen, their curiosity getting the best of them. They want to know how June will react. They know that Hani can fight, the many girls they have had to send to the infirmary an indicator. They want to know how the new girl will handle herself.

Hani swings blindly at June, her fist soaring towards the latter's face. She immediately ducks out of the way and moves, her instincts entirely taking over for her. Hani turns in outrage, a little mystified as to how the girl is still standing. She has never had someone smart enough to move out of the way, no matter how unbelievable that sounds. She tries again, putting even more power into her punch. This time June pushes her hand out of the way before sidestepping her, using Hani's own inertia to her advantage.

"Damn, she really knows her stuff" Yoongi mumbles, mildly impressed by the new girl's skills. They had all expected her to be out cold by now. They had definitely underestimated her because of her pure looks, assuming that she was too dainty and fragile to hold her own in a fight.

"Come at me bitch! Stop fucking avoiding fighting!" Hani practically seethes as June continues to avoid her attacks. It's not that June can't fight, she just doesn't want to. TOP and Taeyang had made sure that she was trained when it came to fighting. They put her through hours of endurance and strength building exercises until she felt like she was going to collapse from exhaustion. They had put her up against all of the girls at their headquarters, even putting her against some of the guys when she had beaten all of them.

She is an extremely good fighter now, using her mind as well as her muscles. She was told to let them exhaust themselves out until you find the right moment to strike. Make them think that they are going to win before fighting back. You will catch them off guard that way, making it possible for you to win quickly and with little to no injuries.

She hisses in pain when Hani grabs hold of her long hair, a dirty trick on her part. She is turned around so that her back is to the hostile girl, her hands reaching up to try and lesson the pain radiating from her scalp. Hani smirks in victory, making a mistake that will undoubtedly cost her. She lets her gaurd down, certain that she will win this fight. She teases her, calling her names to try and make her suffer. She doesn't know that those words have no effect on the struggling girl, her already used to the many insults being thrown her way.

"You don't like getting your hair pulled? I would have thought you would be in to that considering what a little slut you are."

June grits her teeth, trying not to lose her patients. She knows where this is going, and she doesn't know whether or not she will be able to control herself if it happenes. She has amazing self restraint unless it comes to her being a slut, selling her body for money. She is reminded of her deadbeat mother every time, the reminder like a scalding iron in her mind. She will not be like her mom, she refuses. They may force her to do stuff like that in return for her life and for her freedom, but she will never willingly degrade herself in that way for money.

"You kiss my boyfriend and then you come here to steal my job. Those BigBang members not enough for you? Did you fuck Namjoon as well? I bet that felt real good, didn't it?"

Hani doesn't hear the low growl bubbling from June's chest as she tries to calm her breathing down. Her chest rises and falls as she tries to block out her brain telling her to fight back, to crush the girl insulting her. Hani continues, her smirk growing.

"Does your mother know about what you do? She must be so proud to have a whore for a daughter. Now you can work the corner together like a proper prostitute family."

All June can see is red. Her lip curls in disgust for the girl behind her, her eyes now hard and uncaring. She had been debating wether to go hard or take it easy, but Hani had tested her patients. Her foot lashes out behind her, striking the smirking girl in the leg. She yelps in pain and surprise, letting go of June's hair in her shocked state. This is when June strikes. She turns around and socks Hani in the face, her fist connecting with her nose. The sound of the bone breaking echoes throughout the room, the guy's eyes widening in shock. They didn't think she had it in her. They were completely convinced that June would have to be taken to the infirmary after the fight, but it looks like it's going to be the other way around.

June grabs onto the back of Hani's head, pulling it down. Her knee flies up to meet it, the already broken nose getting smashed even more. Hani screams in pain as she is flipped, landing painfully on her back. She is kicked in the stomach three times, each blow feeling like a steel rod being swung at her body. June squats down so that she is by her head, lifting her head up by her hair. Hani yells in pain, covering her nose with one hand and grasping onto June's wrist with the other. June looks down at the girl crying on the floor in front of her unsympathetically, feeling no remorse for her in the slightest as she whispers in her ear.

"You don't know anything about me. Don't test me, because I won't hesitate to hurt you."