Strange feelings

June smiles at Jungkook as he sits next to her, pushing her hair over her shoulders.

"Do you wanna braid it?" she asks, already knowing the answer to her question. She giggles cutely as Jungkook nods his was enthusiastically, taking her smooth hair in his hands. He loves the way her hair feels as he braids the strands together, his fingers working rather slowly so as to prolong the process.

June and Jungkook have gotten much closer during the past few months. June, still struggling over the fact that she killed a man, warmed up to him immediately. She needed the distraction from what happened, her mind trying to block the whole endeavor out by working on bonding with him. Jungkook had immediately wanted to help June out, him wanting so desperately to get to know the girl.

He had been wanting a reason to spend more time with her since he and her had first met at the club. She had drawn him in as soon as she had locked eyes with him, his breath catching in his throat at the sight of her. She was absolutely gorgeous; she still is. He hadn't known that she would have this effect on him until their lips had touched, his eyes shutting on their own accord. As cheesy as it sounds, he could have sworn that he felt sparks when they kissed, something that he hadn't ever felt with someone before.

Something about her is different. He isn't sure what it is, but June has been able to hold his attention for longer than any other women has been able to in the past. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes, her lips. Everything about her is so beautiful and unique in Jungkook's eyes. He wants to get closer to her. He wants to make sure that she is always smiling and laughing. He wants to make sure that she is never sad or upset.

June smiles at how gentle and careful Jungkook is being while touching her. She loves having him around for company, him always there to make sure that she is happy. She doesn't know why he does it though. He should be controlling and cruel, asking her to do things that he just doesn't want to do himself. That's how her last owners were. She is surprised that none of the guys are mean to her at all. They all value her opinion, always asking her if she is ok with doing what they ask her to do.

She is the closest with Jungkook out of all of them though. He is the closest to her in age, and also the easiest for her to talk to. He is always there to listen to her thoughts and ideas, and she is there for him. Just having him around soothes her, all of her nerves and doubts leaving her mind from a simple touch. She isn't sure what she is feeling at the moment for him, but she likes it. Her stomach turns whenever he walks in the room, her eyes seemingly unable to look away from him. Her heart beats in her chest so loudly that she is afraid that it will be able to be heard throughout the room.

Even now, as he makes a mangled mess of her hair, her palms are sweaty. She can't seem to stop the smile on her face as he curses quietly behind her, no doubt trying to take the knots out of her hair. He isn't good at braiding, but he loves to play with her hair and she loves having him do it. The ten minutes it takes to untangle the mess is worth it in her mind. He keeps getting better and better each time he does it, his work actually resembling that of a braid at this point.

"Ok....I am done.......shit......wait one second."

June giggles as he struggles with the hair tie, his fingers too large to get a grip on the tiny thing. She sighs before putting her hands up, reaching around to grab the tie from him. His breath catches in his throat as her fingers make contact with his, a pleasant tingling sensation running up his arms from where their hands meet. He pulls away super fast though, unsure wether the touch was intensional or on accident.

He watches with pink cheeks as she ties her hair with ease, the motions fluid and fast. He wonders if she was as affected by them touching as he was, his heart still pounding rapidly in his chest.

"There. All done."

June's stands and takes the braid in her hands, smiling when she looks at the gnarled end. It isn't half bad. It is obvious that he hasn't quite gotten the hang of things, but it is better than it has been in the past. She doesn't turn around until she is certain that her cheeks are their normal color, not wanting him to know how warm he made her face feel. She is embarrassed by her strange behavior towards him, her still not sure what she is feeling.

"Thank you Jungkook" she says before walking over to the bathroom to check it out in the mirror. Jungkook just stares after her, entranced by the way she moves. He doesn't say anything until she is out of sight, his eyes still wide as the image of her beautiful smile plays over and over again in his mind.

"I'd do anything for you."