My first job

June watches as the guys all surround her, applauding the stunned girl. She doesn't know what got into her to say all those nasty things, but she doesn't regret it. Hani is still a bleeding mess on the floor, tears streaming down her cheeks to mix with the blood that is pooling on the ground in front of her face. No one even spares her a glance, showing no mercy for the girl who insinuated the fight in the first place. Namjoon wraps his arm around her waist as Hoseok places his arm around her shoulders, leading June to the kitchen table.

"That was amazing! I didn't know you could fight like that" Yoongi says in awe, his eyes wide and actually showing an emotion other than laziness for the time being. A faint blush appears on June's cheeks at the compliment, stunning the guys into silence once again. How can someone be so badass one minute and then go back to being cute and innocent without a moments notice?

"Thanks I guess. They taught me well."

June unconsciously rubs the BB brand that is still on her wrist, a phantom sting invading her thoughts. She can still remember how they had congratulated her by branding her, having to have three people hold her down because of the intense pain. Jin sees her shudder slightly at the memory, deciding that it would be best if he changed the subject.

"Do you think you are up for your first job today?"

She looks up in shock, not believing what he is saying. Her first job? Already? What will she have to do?

"Already hyung? She just got here" Jungkook says, aware of her gaze on his face. He doesn't know if she remembers him, but he is starting to suspect that she does. At least he hopes she does. Taehyung laughs loudly, swinging an arm over the maknae's shoulder.

"She kind of has to. She sent our last one to the infirmary."

June looks down in embarrassment as she finishes the oatmeal they had given her for breakfast, suddenly not feeling very hungry. She feels somewhat bad that she had taken Hani's job, but her pity is overruled by her startling hate for the girl. She had the audacity to call her a slut. She doesn't know her at all. She has no right to degrade her, along with her family. She is startled from her thoughts by Jimin holding his hand in front of her face, indicating for her to take it.

"Come on. I'll explain the job on the way to get you some new clothes."

She takes his hand and he leads her back down the hallway, the silence thick between them. She doesn't know what to say. She had been taught to never speak unless spoken to. Or to ask someone if she had a question, but that was it. Jimin throws glances at the girl beside him, watching as she bites her lip in thought. He smiles slightly at her nervous behavior, liking this strangely innocent gang member.

"So here's the plan" he starts off by saying, effectively getting her attention.

"We are going out to have a meeting with another gang around here. You will accompany one of their guys and basically do whatever he says to make him happy. If everything goes well, we will leave peacefully. If they don't agree to our terms, make sure to stay close to either me or Jungkook."

Her eyes are wide at that, her heart rate skyrocketing.

"What do you mean by that?" she asks, her voice shaking a little at the end.

"It means that there might be cause for a little bit of shooting" Jimin says, noticing how scared June looks. She may never say it out loud, but she hates guns. Has never touched one, and never will. Just the prospect of them frightens her. The loud noise, the ringing in your ears afterward, the pain, the blood......so much blood. That was one of many things GD loved to torture her with. He would shoot her, never anywhere that might prove to be fatal, but enough to hurt her. He would shoot her in the leg or the arm, pushing and digging his fingers in to the wound until she passed out from the intense pain. He loved hearing her wails of pain. Loved to see how long she could go each time before inevitably passing out.

They make it to a room filled with clothes. There is some of everything in there, from jeans and t-shirts to fancy dresses and heels. She stares in awe at all the different styles and colors, never having seen so many clothes in one place at the same time.

"This used to be Hani's room. You look to be around the same size as her, so this will have to do."

They walk in together, his eyes scanning the many numerous racks of clothing for something perfect for today. He settles for a romper, the flowery fabric catching his eye. It is white with pink and red flowers on it, the ends of the shorts stopping way above mid thigh due to her long legs. He stands there and stares at her as she looks at him shyly, not sure why he's still standing there.

"D-do you maybe want to go somewhere else?" She asks timidly, watching as a playful smirk spreads across his handsome face.

"No. I'm fine right here, thanks."

She sighs in resignation as she strips out of the clothes Namjoon gave her, painfully aware of his eyes in her. He stares at her body in awe and wonder, amazed at how smooth her skin looks. It is as if her body was carved out of the smoothest of marble, her womanly features chiseled in impeccably by a world-famous sculpture. He is starstruck by how seamlessly her curves flow in to one another, her S-line figure truly a sight to behold.

She finishes changing quickly, putting on the light pink stilettos Jimin dig out of the shoe closet for her. She turns to leave before Jimin stops her, his hand gently caressing her face. She watches with wide eyes as he uses a wet washcloth to wipe all of the leftover makeup off of her face, his movements soft and precise. He smiles at her when he finishes, loving the way her cheeks tinge with pink.

"There, perfect."