Kim Namjoon

"Hey June. What's a pretty thing like you working for a bunch of guys like them?" Namjoon asks, immediately taken by her beauty. He smirks at the faint blush that appears in her cheeks, his eyes not leaving her face. June glances up at TOP, not sure how she is supposed to answer this new man. He gives her a warning look, reminding her with his eyes that she must do everything she can to help them secure this deal.

She opens her mouth to speak, but can't think of anything. She doesn't want to say anything that could make her masters look bad in front of this BTS gang.

"How about you come sit on my lap for a while?" the same guy from before asks, noticing her struggling to answer his first question. She sighs in relief, standing from her seat to walk to the other side of the table. They all watch her as she walks over, her face growing even more radiant the closer she got to their side of the table. Bigbang observes their behavior, noticing how the younger gang doesn't seem to be able to look away from their property.

June sits down on Namjoon's lap like she had been instructed to, taking Taeyang's training into consideration. She puts most of her weight on his crotch area, making sure to make herself comfortable before stilling. She knows she has done at least that part right when she feels something poking into her backside. The hard lump is extremely uncomfortable for her to sit on, but she keeps her facial expression neutral so that no one else knows what's going on.

Namjoon's hand wraps around her waist, keeping her in place. He groans quietly when she accidentally shifts her weight again, his problem a little bit more than obvious at this point. The blush on her cheeks is unmistakable, earning a soft chuckle from GD across the table.

"Why don't you guys introduce yourselves. We know who you are, but our lovely June does not."

Namjoon starts, his voice low and husky to her ears.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, the leader of BTS."

"Kim Seokjin here."

"Kim Taehyung."

"Park Jimin."

"Jung Hoseok."

"Min Yoongi."

"Jeon Jungkook."

June nearly falls at his name, the familiarity of his voice causing her to jump slightly. Namjoon's hold on her waist becomes almost painful as he holds her completely still against his body. When she had jumped, June's body had completely shifted on top of him. The pressure from the sudden movement had been almost too much for the tense atmosphere. His eyelids had fluttered closed at the tingling pleasure, a sharp breath escaping his parted lips.

"Move again and we may have to take this somewhere else love" he whispers into her ear, causing goosebumps to form on her exposed arms, legs, and chest. His fingers move south, her chest rising and falling quickly as she feels the movement. She totally zones out of the conversation, too focused on Namjoon's fingers as they gently massage the inside of her thighs. A hiss of air leaves her mouth as he travels higher, his hand getting closer to her underwear. She leans back against his chest as he inconspicuously kisses the top of her head, his hand moving to the skin directly bellow her bellybutton.

"Are we all good then?" Daesung asks, his eyes locking with Namjoon's. BTS's leader, who had been paying close attention despite having his hand up June's dress, thinks carefully about his next words. He nods his head once after glancing at his other members, agreeing to their terms.

"Just one thing" he says as an afterthought, his fingers absentmindedly pulling at the hem of June's panties. She clenches her teeth at the feeling, struggling to clear her mind so that she can listen to their conversation.

"We get to keep June here."

Her eyes widen at this, his fingers and touch entirely forgotten. She was to stay here? She's not sure wether that would be a good thing or a bad thing. She absolutely hates it back at Bigbang's headquarters, but she doesn't know if BTS's headquarters will be any better. She looks across the table at GD, her eyes wide and inquisitive. He looks torn, as if he doesn't know what to say about these terms. He finally looks up, opening his mouth to say what his decision on the matter is.

"Ok. But only if we can borrow her if we need her for a job."

She can feel Namjoon as he nods behind her, agreeing to the deal. They did it. They finally reached their goal in combining their gangs. They are now officially the most powerful gang in all of Asia. June watches with little to no sadness as her old masters leave the room, leaving her with her new gang members. She shudders as Namjoon kisses her shoulder, moving her hair to the side as to expose more of her neck to him. Her bottom lip is captured between her teeth as he lightly kisses her neck, her brain growing foggy and slow. He trails kisses up her neck until he gets to her jaw, softly nipping at the skin there.

"Welcome to the gang babe. Looks like you'll be our new spokes girl now."

Jungkook stops staring at June in puzzlement to look at his hyung. What about Hani? Is June going to be her replacement? He doesn't mind that at all, that meaning he won't have to see Hani as often as he does right now. The fact that June outshines Hani by about a thousand times in looks is another plus. He wonders if she remembers him from that night three months ago.

"O-ok daddy" she stutters nervously, not exactly sure what she is supposed to address them as now that she doesn't serve Bigbang. Namjoon's low chuckle sounds in her ear as he helps her off his lap.

"Relax babe. You can address us by our names here."

Her eyes widen in shock at the prospect of addressing them by their first names without being hit. She turns to Namjoon in wonder, a small smile lighting up her face in her excitement.

"Really?"

He simply nods his head as he and the others chuckle at her adorableness. Namjoon takes her hand in his, pulling her beside him and out of the door.

"Come on June. How about you and me get to know each other a little better."