Starting again

"We don't like this any more than you do June" Namjoon says sadly, his eyes holding concern for the girl sitting in front of him. The rest of the guys are crowded around her as well, frowns on their faces.

"I don't like this hyung. She can't go, I won't let her."

June's eyes widen at how passionate Jungkook is being about this, although no one sees her expression. She has her head down as she thinks, dreading what is to come. She doesn't want to go, but it's not like she has any other choice.

"It's ok Jungkook. I'll be fine."

She raises her head and smiles as convincingly as she can while looking at all of the members, trying to appear like she's not scared of what is going to happen. Big Bang has come to use her on one of their deals. It was part of the agreement after all. They have the right to come and collect her when they need her, her new owners not able to have any say in the matter.

She walks to the door, opening it wide. She smiles and bows respectfully at her old masters, showing respect even though the mere sight of them has her withering in fright internally. She watches cautiously as GD steps forward with calculated steps, his eyes locked on her fit form.

"Hey love, you miss me?"

"Of course. It's nice to see you again" she says softly, averting her eyes towards the floor. She gasps when he suddenly grabs onto her face with one of his hands, his fingers digging into her cheeks painfully. She hisses at how much it hurts as he pulls her up, her having to stand on her tippy toes so that she is still touching the ground.

"What did you fucking say?" he asks lowly, ignoring BTS as they object to his behavior. Yoongi has to hold Jungkook back from going over there and strangling the man, his hatred burning clearly in his eyes. His recent admiration for GD because of his intimidation and poise is gone, him not able to stand how he is treating June. He loathes him now, wanting nothing more than to make sure he is never able to hurt June ever again.

"I-I-I'm sorry daddy.....I forgot. It won't happen again, I s-swear!" she says in earnest, tears starting to form in her eyes. GD clicks his tongue in annoyance before dropping her, wiping his hands off on his pants as if she was a piece of trash that he just picked up from the ground.

"Good. Now get changed into something appropriate for the job. These clothes are unnecessarily dull, don't you think?"

She nods quickly before picking herself up off the ground. She runs out of the room as quickly as she can, not wanting to take up too much time. She is afraid of what Big Bang will do to her if she spends more time than she actually needs to, also not wanting them to stay in the same room with BTS for too long. She can't help but feel protective over them because of how nice they are to her. She knows that they are basically holding her here against her will, but it doesn't feel that way at all. Besides, she didn't really have much of a life before this to begin with.

GD smirks as he takes in how angry Jungkook seems to be right now. His face is literally red from anger, Yoongi no longer holding on to him. Jungkook isn't trying to go after Big bang's leader, but he still has his glare trained on his face. Seungri smirks slightly, nudging Daesung in the side. They exchange looks before chuckling to themselves, obviously finding the situation funny.

"Awe. Poor maknae" Taeyang says mockingly while shaking his head. Jungkook's eyebrows furrow in confusion, that emotion taking over his facial features.

"What do you mean" he asks, stepping closer.

"You have obviously developed feelings for June, which kind of sucks" TOP answers, leaning against the door frame. The members of BTS look over at Jungkook as his eyes widen, their concern evident. They have noticed how the two seemed to be getting closer lately, but they hadn't wanted to believe that he was actually starting to like her romantically.

"Yeah. It also makes this job we are about to do a lot more enjoyable for me" GD says while smirking triumphantly, crossing his arms. He continues at Jungkook's curious look, his smugness radiating off of him in waves.

"June is going to have the honor of being my personal pleasure girl as a distraction today. If I want to kiss her, I get to kiss her. If I want to touch her, I get to touch her. If they want to touch her, well, you get the rest."

That sick motherfucker, Jungkook thinks to himself, clenching his teeth so that he doesn't say something that he will most likely regret. He instead says something that he doesn't mean at all, just wanting GD to stop talking to him as if he is superior to him in every way.

"I don't like her like that" he says, lying through his teeth.

"She is just a tool for us, nothing more. We don't treat her any differently than we treat everyone else working here. I would appreciate it if you would stop talking to me as if I was inferior to you. If I'm not mistaken, you guys were the ones to come to us to negotiate, and not the other way around."

"I'm ready" June says timidly, cutting into the tense silence that was created. She knows that Jungkook is lying, already having memorized his many mannerisms. She just wants to get this over with, not wanting the guys to get into any trouble with her former owners. GD glares at Jungkook before turning around to hook and arm around June's waist, taking in her new, skimpier, outfit.

"This is much better. Come on babe. Lets have some fun."