Meeting Got7

The air is pleasantly warm as they step out of the car they had driven in. Jin turns the engine off and they all pile out, one after the other. June looks around in awe at the building, the tall towers captivating to her eyes. The gang they are meeting today is called Got7, and they love the luxurious life. You can tell that they do by the way they advertise their wealth. Their headquarters is a mansion that they had added on to. The tall towers stick up from the roof like the towers of a castle, the metal and brick finishings giving it a sort of Victorian feel and look to it.

"Are you ready?" Hoseok asks, coming over to stand next to the girl. She nods her head as confidently as she can, not exactly sure what they have got in store for her. She hopes that whatever it is she doesn't have to touch a gun. She may act calm on the outside when in contact with one, but she is freaking out and hyperventilating on the inside. GD used to use her reactions to determine where he shot her. She would have to keep as calm and collected as possible. One wrong move, or a subtle twitch, and he would shoot without warning. She has learned to keep her emotions and opinions to herself.

She lets the guys lead the way into the building, staying right behind Taehyung the whole time. She gentle grasps on to the back of his black button up shirt so that she doesn't get separated from them, her breath coming out in soft pants. She is just starting to get nervous when they reach the door to the meeting room. It opens up to a large rectangular room with a large seating area. There is no long table, like BTS has in their meeting room for their meetings. Instead, Got7 has put large couches and comfy looking chairs around a small coffee table in the middle to make it seem more intimate.

There are seven guys waiting for them when they enter. June eyes them with apprehension, noticing how laid back they all seem to be. They are either very trusting people, or insanely confident that they won't get hurt on their own territory. Jin steps to her side when Namjoon begins introducing them all, whispering into her ear. His voice is low enough that only she can hear him, and no one else has any idea what they are talking about.

"Relax, everything will be fine. Hold my hand and I'll send you off to whoever you are to sit by."

She does as she is told immediately, not breaking her stride as she slips her small hand in to his larger one. It is warm to the touch, the feel of his palm against hers reassuring to some extent. She is glad that the members of BTS seem to be kinder than her previous owners. The seven new men look her up and down as she makes her way to the front, their gazes hot on her skin.

"And who is this?" the leader asks, his smirk an obvious sign that he likes what he sees. Jin's hand around her tightens, and she can see seven pairs of eyes flicker down to their intertwined fingers.

"This is June, she's with me."

June doesn't know what this means, but the seven gang members seem to. They all nod their heads in unison, not taking their eyes off of her. If anything, that statement made them want her even more. In their minds, what that meant was that June was seeing him, or at least providing him with her body when he needed her. Their animalistic instincts told them to take her away, to make her theirs instead. That is exactly what BTS was hoping for.

"How about you let her off her leash for a little while and have her sit by me?" the leader says again, his smirk growing as her eyes flicker to his.

"I'm JB" he says softly, his voice coming out low and husky.

"These are my gang members Jinyoung, Mark, Jackson, Bambam, Yugyeom, and Youngjae."

She nods as a hello, not trusting her voice. Jin's hold on her hand loosens and she looks up at him with wide eyes. He's really gunna let her sit next to them? He nods his head reassuringly and she walks in JB's direction, her heels making clacking sounds on the tile. She stumbles back in shock when her hand gets pulled, turning back around to face Jin once again with curiosity evident on her face.

To say she is surprised at what happens next would he an understatement. Her eyes are wide as Jin places his mouth on hers, his hands traveling down to her waist. He gently squeezes her, indicating that she has to play along in order for this to work. She gets the hint almost immediately, her eyes closing and her mouth responding to the soft pressure. She tilts her head to the side to allow him better access, her hand coming up to rest on the back of his neck. Her mind is a whirlwind of questions as he slips his tongue in to her mouth, them making her unable to think.

Why is he doing this? It's obviously an act, but why now? What has this got to do with the mission? Why didn't he tell her what he was doing before?

He pulls away, their lips breaking apart rather noisily. He keeps her pressed against him with their foreheads pressed against each other's, their breathing heavy and uneven. She stares questioningly at him as he stares into her eyes, asking him silently what in the world that was for. She knows that it was part of the plan, but she's not sure what that plan is exactly. He leans closer so that his lips are by her ear, his breath fanning the side of her face when he finally whispers to her.

"Whatever you do, do not swallow."