Two: A Week Later; Meeting Horohoro

Ashe sat at her house, tending to her wounds she got a week ago, they finally show up and it bothered her to no end. She growls and put ointment on her burns and she hisses in pain. God damn it hurt like hell!

Ashe stops putting on the ointment and starts rubbing it in, she continues to hiss in pain and when the door starts making noise, and Ashe growls getting up and continues rubbing the ointment in her skin. Wearing her short shorts with her thigh high socks, black shirt that ended at her elbows, she opened the door and saw Yoh, Manta and someone else. Ashe blinks and stops doing what she was doing and looks at the boy standing in front of her.

“Hey, Ashe, how are you fairing with your burns?” questions Yoh.

Ashe gave him a dead-pan look. “Are you kidding me, Yoh?” The young girl asks bluntly. “They hurt like hell; I don’t know why I never noticed the pain when I was fighting my opponent.” She never told him who she battled, if she did, he would be very mad.

Yoh laughs a little and they walks into the house when she walks into the kitchen to put the ointment up. And when she did, Black Rose appears and growls gently, Ashe grins and nods her way and Black Rose follows her quickly when Ashe left the kitchen and walks out to the living room and saw the blue headed boy sitting there talking to Yoh.

Something told Ashe he was a good boy. She gently smiles and sat down next to Yoh and listen to them. Ashe rubbed the ointment and continues ignoring everything around her.

Horohoro watches her closely without being noticed by Yoh or Manta, Ashe didn't even feel his gaze because of being in her own little world. She then snaps out of it and looks around. Then, she caught his gaze and smiles.

Ashe got up once again, seeing Black Rose Dragon popping up in ball form once more. She smiles and walks into the kitchen making something for them to drink, in which they all didn’t mind. She remembered the day her and Yoh met in person when she was five years old. Man, time flies.

~ ღ ~

Ashe quickly ran off, as if trying to get away from the bullies chasing her. Ashe cries out gently, yes she knew she was different, but that didn’t mean attack her!? She turns her head seeing them nearing her. She screamed loudly, and the bullies covered their ears tightly.

What do we have here?” asks a young boy behind them, the young girl with the golden-brown orbs opened and she saw a young boy with brown hair and matching eyes with a smile on his face. “Why are you picking on a young girl?”

None of your business, boy just leave us be!”

I wouldn’t dare leave a young girl here with you jerks.” The boy says and attacked them; Ashe stares in shock, why would someone stand up for someone like her? After all, she was known as the freak in the town anyway…

Hey, you okay?”

The young girl, Ashe looks up and nods towards the young boy. “Thank you for saving me, you really didn’t need too…”

Nah, it’s fine, I’m Yoh Asakura, what’s your name?”

Ashe Harada…”

~ ღ ~

“Hey Ashe, you okay?” questions Yoh. Ashe glances at him while smiling, she nods his way. “You spaced out there for a few minutes.”

“Ah, sorry I was just thinking.” She smiles and grabbed the cups quickly and headed out to serve them to the boys. “You know, reminiscing about the past is all.”

Yoh “Ahh’d” at that began drinking her special made tea, and she looks back at the young blue haired boy and she giggles.

“Yoh, you never did introduce me to your friend here.” Ashe reminded him. Yoh almost spit out his drink and looks at her.

“Oh yeah!” He laughed and pointed at the blue haired boy. “Ashe, this is Horohoro I fought him the other night.”

“Ah, pleasure to meet you, Horohoro.” Ashe smiles bowing his way. “I’m Ashe Harada.”

“Nice to meet you, Ashe.” Horohoro replied and bowed as well. “Who’s your spirit?”

“Ah, her name is Black Rose Dragon.” Ashe responded pointing at the ball floating next to her. “She’s been with me for…eight years.”

“Wow, nice.” Horohoro complimented and she grinned. “You and me should spar and see who is stronger.”

Ashe put a finger to her chin and nods with her eyes closed. “Yeah, that sounds like fun, follow me.”

Horohoro, Manta, and Yoh followed her to the bottom floor of her house seeing a giant training compound with an artificial sunlight and the ceiling and walls are painted to resemble a cloudy sky over a floor of desolate, brown, craggy land dotted with dead trees.

“Whoa!” Manta stated shocked. “How long did it take to build this?”

“I didn’t make it, my late father did from what I read when I was searching through the documents of my parents.” Ashe replied with soft eyes. “He built it in a single day and night.”

Manta was shocked and Ashe walks and grabbed her sword and strapped it behind her back and she turns to the bluenette and smiles at him.

“Give it all you got, because I’m not holding back Horohoro.” She grabbed her sword chanting out as Black Rose Dragon appears behind her. “Chilling flames engulf the entire world. Pitch-dark flower, set into bloom! Bloom into Ryuu, Black Rose Dragon!

A black chilled flame flew into her sword and it turns into a scythe with a black flame surrounding it and it had the shape of Black Rose Dragon’s head on the head and Ashe looks at him. Horohoro stares at her in shock and she quickly lunged at him pulling the scythe behind her and shoved it towards Horohoro and he blocked it as dust surrounds them.