Twenty: the Shaman King!

Ashe stops feeling a pulse in the air and she stops running with the boys, Devin stops and looks back at his sister.

"Nee-san, what's wrong?"

"...Did you feel that?" Ryu asks everyone as they stops too.

"That strong heartbeat..." Horohoro nods.

"This dark and suffocating feeling..." Chocolove growls.

"No doubt..." Lyserg gasps.

"He is...About to wake up." Ren nods finishing them.

"Yeah..." Yoh nods with a grin.

Ashe walks up to the door and began speaking. "We can't take it easy anymore! Let's hurry boys!"

The boys nod and they began following her and Devin to the next destination and she stops when she saw it, whispering what it was. "The eighth plant!"

"The sea?" asks Devin as they walks in.

Ashe nods his way and looks around quietly, wondering what was waiting for them. Then she heard someone talking and she turns seeing a man there, biting her lip she grabs her sword and wanted to fight, she put Devin with Yoh who held onto him and she walks up beating Ren.

"Let me at him, I haven't fought once since we've been in these Plants."

Ren nods and she walks up to him as Yoh kept his grip on Devin who watches in shock, he couldn't lose his only big sister, she shifts her sword into her scythe it was shaped like Black Rose Dragon up top, red wings were shaped like rose petals, black handle mixed with purple and it felt like velvet to the touch but also felt like metal a red jewel on top of the scythe and the Six Pedaled Flower right below it, she smirks and jumps in the air and yells out;

"Black Rose Gale!" and Black Rose pedals that were very sharp to the touch headed his way and he blocked it from hitting him by summoning up a tree and she gasps.

"You're power has no effect on me, Black Rose." And she growls when he continues finishing his speaking. "My Guardian Spirit Green Seeds, is a vegetal spirit. Even if the tiniest plants have souls too."

"Fine, you want plant vs. plant, I can give you that! Black Rose Blizzard!" shouts Ashe swinging her scythe around her body and sharp purple rose pedals that were very cold to the touch headed his way and hit his tree but did no damage!

"What?!" shouts Ashe still flying in the air wide eyed then felt Horohoro beside her and he says to her.

"Cold is what kills plants faster so you need straight ice, Ashe! NINPOPO PUNCH!"

After the cold punch hit him, Ashe gasps when the man began speaking.

"Eastern Skunk Cabbage."

Landing beside Horohoro, she watches him.

"I have more than one Spirit and believe me not all plants die from the cold." The man began explaining. "Above all, the Eastern Skunk Cabbage, since it's flowers bloom even below freezing besides this plant can generate temperatures higher than 22 degrees Celsius above air temperature in winter. Amazing isn't it?"

Ashe gasps being hit back with Horohoro not far behind her.

"Nee-san!" shouts Devin and Ashe snaps herself out of it and she put her scythe behind her sliding to a stop slicing the roots coming at her as they wrapped themselves around Horohoro and then came up behind her without her knowing and Devin went wide eyed. "Nee-chan, behind you!"

Too late! Ashe yelped getting wrapped up in the roots and she growls his way.

"Oversoul, Clematis." The man says. "You won't be able to move now that my plant has tied you up with it's Lianas."