Three: Heading to Patch Village

Ashe trotted wearing a red double knot halter top, petite MOTO black high waisted hotpants, knee high red and gray plaid socks, converse high tops finishing off the look was a Queen of Hearts wrist cuff bracelet. She carried a messenger bag over her shoulder that was decorated with stickers and buttons. Her long brown hair followed her movement trying to find the boys.

“Where are they…?” Ashe questions herself stopping and looks around for the boys. Then, she heard someone yell; she turns her head and saw some flames. “Oh crap…” She quickly ran that way with Black Rose Dragon following her.

~ ღ ~

AHHHHH!!!” screamed Horohoro as he flew back.

“What is that thing?” Ryu asks loudly.

“It’s his ‘Spirit of Fire’ Ryu…” Ashe says running towards them as she stops by Ryu answering him.

“That’s correct Black Rose.” Hao replied with his disgusting smile on his face. “His temper is not the same as mine, it’s easily angered. So choose your words carefully, when you’re talking to your future king, Hao.

“Hao!” Everyone, but Ashe, gasps.

Ashe got ready to attack, but some guy with a pointed spike on his head attacked him first and she went wide eyed. But she stops taking a step forward and watches his team surround him; she growls gently ignoring everything around her.

“What’s a pretty girl like you doing here, anyway?” Ryu asks her. Ashe snaps out of her thoughts and turns to the boys. “You’re in the Shaman Tournament, too?”

“Ah, mmhm.” Ashe nods as Black Rose Dragon appears in ball form beside her head gently. “Sorry for not introducing myself earlier to the both of you –even though I know Yoh and Horohoro– I’m Ashe Harada. You must be Ryu and you must be Ren, Yoh told me a lot about you two.”

“You’re pretty cute, would you consider dating me?” A punch in the face and Ryu went flying. Ashe sighed and chuckled.

“Shall we get on the plane as well?” The boys nod and Ashe quickly trotted ahead of the group when she suddenly realized…

I’M THE ONLY HUMAN GIRL ON THIS TRIP!!’ Ashe began chibi crying.

~ ღ ~

On the plane, she saw in-between Horohoro and Ren while she held her ball of Black Flame in her hands and she looks at Kororo who watches her and she smiles putting her hand out towards her.

“Hey there, Kororo, I’m Ashe.” Ashe smiles gently. “Horohoro told me a lot about you, you’re pretty cute.” Kororo looks at her and smiles shaking her head as she landed on it. Ashe brought her up and brought her other hand with Black Rose Dragon up and they stares at one another. “Kororo, this is my companion, Black Rose.”

“Ooh,” Kororo says going up to Black Rose and poking her, Black Rose growls happily. Ashe giggles gently and let them play.

~ ღ ~

While the boys slept, Ashe kept her eyes wide open, taking the scene in the night sky. Her insomnia kicked in because of her excitement, Black Rose watches her as she looks over. Ashe glances over seeing the chief walking in.

“Thank you for enduring this flight.” The chief told them.

Ashe narrowed her eyes gently seeing the man announce that they had to get off themselves, then the floor opened under them and they began falling, everyone yells and Ashe crossed her arms and looks at Hao who was in front of her. Ashe pretty much ignored them and looks at Black Rose; she nods and quickly flew down below just as Yoh slapped Horohoro. Black Rose Dragon quickly manifested and caught the young girl while the boys went over-souled.