Fifteen: Take Everything I Have, Break Everything I Am

Ashe stood there beside Yoh whilst he sat down as Chocolove looks down at the ground, wondering what happened to Horohoro.

“What happened to Horohoro?” questions Chocolove worriedly. “Even my jokes didn’t affect him. He seemed very lost in thought.”

“He’ll return like he did in America.” Ashe assured him with a smile on her face. “He loves acting on his own so he must be messing around.”

Least, I hope so…’ Ashe added in thought.

“She’s right,” Ryu nods and continues reading his book.

“Why don’t you try your joke on us, Chocolove?” Yoh asks with a smile.

“You think?”

“Your joke must really be afflicting…” Ren stated with his eyes closed.

“I don’t really understand…” Chocolove started putting a cheesecake on his head. “Cheesecake!

Ashe giggles and put a finger to her lips. “Yoh asks us all to come here to inform something important to us. But you’re right, he’s late.”

Ohh…

“And what if something happened to Horohoro…”

“Okay… Amidamaru will go check,”

“Alright.” Amidamaru nods and went to float off, but was stops.

Wait! He is part of my team.” Ren says to Yoh.

Yoh nods and stood up. Ren began walking off, and Ashe put a hand to her side as Ruby stood on her shoulder, her eyes widen when she sensed something coming their way.

“Wait, Ren, someone is coming our way.” Ashe told him.

Everyone looks at her, and someone walks in and says;

“Good evening, everyone.”

Ashe’s eyes widen as she stares at Horohoro and Lyserg, Ashe ran over and helped Lyserg with Horohoro setting him down quickly and blinked lightly.

I don’t know if I should start healing him, but- if I don’t…’ Ashe thought.

“Yoh, Ashe, I’ve recovered an incredible power.” Lyserg began explaining. Ashe looks at him as he began explaining everything.

“The eighth Angel, Zelel is that what you used to save Horohoro…?” Ashe blinked in question. Lyserg nods.

Yes, I was testing the Angel’s strength when I stumbled on Horohoro.” Lyserg answered. “He was in a critical situation.”

“How’s he holding up Faust?”

“Go ahead and begin your healing for a bit, Ashe-chan.” Faust instructed, Ashe looks up and nods putting her hands by his chest.

“Ruby in the Six Pedaled Flower. Soten Kisshun, I reject…” Ashe says as Ruby did that, an orange dome appears above Horohoro and surrounds his body as it began healing his body slowly.

“We gave him all the care in the world, but this place is way too insanitary, we’ll have to contact some organizers to take him to a more sanitary place.” Faust replied to Yoh’s question.

When she did what she could to heal some of the wounds, Ashe excused herself to go outside and walks off.

~ ღ ~

Ashe sat outside listening to the waves whilst looking at the sky; she didn’t really wanna listen inside but just be in her own little world.

“Magna and Nichrome…”