Nineteen: the Other Enemy

Ashe follows the boys to another place ignoring everything around her, her two toned eyes scans around her surroundings, wondering what was next for them. Standing to the edge spotting the next gate, she watches the gate.

“There it is, boys. The second plant.” Ashe says quite calmly. Yoh nods to her and they all looks at one another and walk towards the gate and looks up at it. Biting her lip, she put her hand to Ryuu and grips his handle tightly making her knuckles turn white. “It’s huge...”

“Got that right, Lady Ashe.” Ruby agrees.

As Ashe looks down at the floor, and then back up and gasps seeing a man in front of them, she grabbed her sword quickly and jumps back sliding against the ground avoiding being caught by what looks like web.

“Guys!” Ashe shouts worriedly gasping. She ran and jumps downwards to catch her friends, but was grabbed by the web and held by the waist and she yelps and was staying there. Looking up she gasps seeing Horohoro being penetrated by his spears and tears fell from her eyes.

HA, HA, HA! I KILLED A SECOND ONE!

“Horohoro!” shouts Ashe in a worried tone with tears falling from her eyes. “Not you too...” She put her head down with tears falling from her eyes. Then, gasps and looks up with tears still falling from her eyes and she called out her best friends name. “Yoh!”

Then she was tossed against the web upside down, below Yoh. Tears continues to fall as she tried looking up but no use, something about this web was too strong, even for her and Black Rose Dragon.

“Yeah! Anyone would go crazy listening to this song!” Ryu shouts and glared at him. “THIS IS SOME KIND OF BRAIN WASHING! Just for having blind faith for the Shaman King!”

Then Ryu gasps when a piece of web cut his cheek, Ashe bit her lip and in-hales quickly widening her eyes.

“You should just stay silent. Just look at the situation you’re in.” Bron says to them. “It’s a wonderful song, isn’t it?”

“Shove it!” shouts Ashe then gasps when another piece of web came at her and slams itself into her shoulder and she gasps in pain.

“Shut up little girl, if you know what’s good for you...” Bron growls her way. Ashe twinges in pain closing her eyes in pain. The blood continues to pour from her wound as she looks back at the battlefield in front of her.

“You okay, Ashe?”

“I’m fine, Yoh.” Ashe says, lying through her teeth. She gasps when Lyserg was stabbed in the chest. “Lyserg!”

I wish I could move! I want to help them!’ Ashe closes her eyes, letting her tears fall once more swiftly down her forehead and she looks at Bron wondering what he was planning next. Taking a deep breath she shut her eyes and began focusing her Furyoku into her body so she could get out of the binds.

Ashe blinks when the battle ended and lands on her shield that appears below her and she hit the ground when Horohoro fell on her body.

GWAH!” Ashe screeches hitting the ground hard. “Ouchies... Horohoro, would you please get off of me?”

He got up with a blush on face, and Ashe got up dusting herself off, and looks ahead of her seeing another Patch there, Ashe took a deep breath and put her shield out in front of Patch and Chocolove who jumps out of the way and the shield appears back in her clips and she glances at the Patch.

Ashe gasps when he appears in front of Jeanne and herself, and then, he grabs Ashe digging his claws in her skin, she screams in pain and grabs her sword and cut his talon and he backs off, and she fell to the ground groaning in pain. She looks up and ignores the pain quietly.