Chapter 1: Lucy Doesn't Look Right

Natsu POV

Ugh my head hurts, i thought groggily. Slowly opening my eyes, dizziness and nausea overcame me. Sitting completely still, I took in my surroundings. I was in a nice little apartment with a cozy bed and...oh my GOD! A blond haired girl came from inside the bathroom. She had a towel wrapped her body. I closed my eyes tight. WHY AM I IN LUCY'S HOUSE!, i thought loudly. Opening my eyes again, Lucy was now back in the bathroom. Sighing, I removed the covers of her bed and got up. I stretched my arms and looked down. WHAT THE HELL!!!! I was only in my boxers!!! WHY AM I ONLY IN MY BOXERS?!?!?!

Running to the bathroom, i slammed the door open and was about to question her when i saw....

She was completely naked and throwing up into the toilet. Blushing very hard, i grabbed her used towel and threw it over her and then placed a hand on her back.

"Luce are you ok?!" I asked. She glanced at me angrily.

"DO I LOOK OKAY TO YOU?!" she screamed, then threw up again. I i scratched my head.

"Is that a rhetorical question?" Lucy wiped her mouth and looked at me harshly, but then it melted away. SHe pulled the towel tighter around her.

"Sorry for yelling, but could you do me a favor..." she whispered. I got close to her.

"Yeah?"

"GET OUT OF MY BATHROOM!!" she yelled again and gave me her famous Lucy Kick, which sent me sailing.

"OW!"

....

ONce Lucy was dressed and I found his clothes, we sat at the kitchen table eating pancakes. I kept glancing at Lucy, checking to see if she was okay. Something just wasn't right with her. Her face was a little paler and her hair was a little duller. What happened last night...I thought. Lucy looked up from her plate and caught my eyes.

"Your eyes say everything Natsu," she said. "You did nothing last night, you cam into my house drunk as a sailor, stripped and fell asleep on my bed. That is all." I nodded and looked away and then looked at her again.

"Are you sick or something? Why did you throw up this morning? Should i get Wendy?" I questioned. Lucy smirked and laughed. I clenched his fists and looked at her hard. Lucy continued to laugh and then did her best to compose herself.

"Natsu,' she said in between giggles," everything's fine, i just haven't been feeling well, i'm fine now, i promise" I wasn't convinced, but she was my best friend so i had to believe her. Sitting down, i finished my breakfast.

AFter foods, we left her little apartment and headed to the guild. Lucy walked on the edge of the river, humming a song and holding her tummy. I raised a brow. Wha...i thought. Lucy looked at me and smiled, her color having returned and hair glowing in the early morning light. I blushed and turned away. Half way to the guild, something hit the back of my head.

"JERK!" Happy yelled and flew in front of me. I smiled.

"WHat's up buddy?" i asked nervously. Happy was fuming.

"YOU LEFT ME ALONE ALL NIGHT! I GOT WORRIED!" Happy yelled loudly, he teared up a bit. "I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TELL ME WHAT YOUR DOING!!" Lucy noticed Happy's sadness and went in front of me and grabbed the little blue cat and cuddled him close.

"Nothing happened to Natsu, Happy, he just had a sleep over at my house last night, I'm sorry he didnt say anything to you," Lucy purred. Happy snuggled close to her and nodded.

I watched the scene. Lucy had on a loose blue sundress and her hair in her usual side ponytail. Her soft smile made her looks so motherly with the little being held to her chest. She slowly rocked happy and continued walking to the guild. I smiled at her and could feel my heart grow faster. She's so awesome, I thought giddily. Following close behind her, we entered the guild. Lucy released Happy, letting him float up and over to Carla. I'm just glad he didn't-

"NATSU LOOOOOOOOOVES LUSHI!!!!!!" Happy screamed loudly. I blushed and made my fist burst into flame.

"STOP THAT HAPPY!!" I screamed and chased him around the guild with flames spewing from my mouth.

Lucy POV

I still felt like crap from my morning sickness, but i'll just have to mask it, since i don't need Natsu worrying. I walked over to the bar and sat down. Mira-Jane turned to me and gave me a small smile. SHe was cleaning a glass with her pure whit rag.

"What can I get you this morning Lucy?" she asked politely. I sighed.

"A Hot Toddie...." i replied. Mira gave me a weird look.

"Alcohal? This early? Why the sudden change of tastes?" Mira asked.

"And do you think its safe since your...you know..." someone said form behind me. I turned and saw Levy standing with a large book in her hands. Jet and Droy weren't around, since they were battling Gajeel for Levy's favor. It was always entertaining for Levy, since she only loved Gajeel and thought of Jet and Droy as brothers.

I sighed. i have only told Levy about my condition, since she is my closest friend. Mira gave me a confused look. I pointed to my tummy, Her eyes turned as big as saucers and she squealed very loudly. Levy and i shushed her. Mira, being Mira, thought immediately of one of her little "ships".

"Is Nalu cannon?" she whisper/yelled. I shook my head quick. Me? and Natsu? NEVER! He's my best friend! That would be so...awkward. Mira whined and turned to make my Hot Toddie, but adding less whiskey in the usual drink. I rested my head on the bar, closing my eyes. Its gonna be very hard to tell Natsu about this, i thought.

. . . . .

"LUCY!!" Master Mokarov yelled. I jolted awake. My Hot Toddie was now cold. Looking over to the second floor railing, i saw the short Master standing with his arms crossed. I stood from where i was and stood in salute.

"Yes sir?" i asked. He he closed his eyes.

"Come to my office, i have a huge favor to ask of you," he said. I nodded and headed to the second floor stairs. s i went up, my stomach started to hurt alot. I stopped moving and gripped it hard. Please stop hurting, i thought painfully. Ever so slowly, it drifted to be slightly close to normal. Sighing in relief, i finished climbing the stairs.

I walked down the halls and into the Master's office. He sat in a booster seat on his desk chair and waited patiently for me to enter.

"My child, I have a special job for you..." he started, "...an S-class mission.."

............
So this is my first Fairy Tail fan fiction so it might suck. But yeah. And I also have an Inuyasha fan fiction that's pretty good 😝 so please look at dat one.

Grimlover1 out!!!!!