Chapter 6: Infatuation

Two months later...

Lucy POV

Glurgh, it hurts to walk... I groaned as I made my way slowly to the guild. Gray glanced to me worriedly. He had his hands in his pockets, walking coolly, like nothing bothered him, unless it had to do with me. I had my hand on my stomach, which had gotten extremely large, like I had three watermelons underneath my dress. I had on a loose maternity dress that I heard was meant to make even the most pregnant of women look good. It lied, I look like an ugly pregnant woman. Sighing, I opened the guild doors, getting a little help from Gray, and walked in, going straight to my now usual table. It was cushioned and fluffy, made for those who are very injured and pregnant. Closing my eyes, I leaned back and smiled, rocking back and forth in the cushioned rocking chair. 

Gray POV

I walked over to the Flame Head, who was looking at Lucy longingly. I sat down next to him and looked at her as well. 

"How's she been doing?" he asked. I sighed.

"It hurts her to walk, but she still seems to be holding strong. She won't tell me who the father is though," I explained. 

"Hn," Natsu replied. Someone sat down next to me. It was Juvia. She looked at Lucy with softness, not a hint of jealousy, shockingly enough. She glanced at me and smiled. 

"Juvia wonders how Gray-sama is doing," she said. I shrugged.

"I'm doing pretty good, it's Lucy you should be asking that, she looks like a balloon about to pop," I explained. Juvia giggled. 

"Juvia will ask her later, but Juvia wanted to ask her beloved Gray-sama first," she stated. I smirked at her. I lover Juvia, but only as a sister. I really have feelings for Lucy, I don't know why I do, she seems to only see me as a friend/sibling, but my heart won't stop loving her. Juvia is obsessed with me, but I don't know how to turn her down without shattering her to bits. 

"So, Juvia, how's Lyon?" Natsu asks. My eyes widened as I snapped my head to Juvia. She was blushing and twiddling her thumbs. 

"He is doing very well, we are going on a second date later this evening," she whispered embarrassed. My heart beat quickly. That Lyon will get a real beating if he hurts Juvia...

Natsu POV

I smirked as I saw Gray get angry about the Lyon thing, I knew he would, but Juvia had to tell him eventually, so why not now. Juvia was blushing crazy, looking like Erza's head. She stood quickly and shuffled over to Lucy, pretending nothing happened. She took a seat in a bench besides Lucy, placing a hand on the pregnant girls hand. Lucy opened her eyes and smiled at her friend. Soon, Levy and Erza came over they spoke of something. 

"Hey Popsicle," I said. 

"Yeah, Flame Brain?"

"A few months ago you called yourself daddy to Lucy's baby, why's that?" I asked. Gray shrugged. 

"They haven't really had any paternal support, so I decided I could try to be the father figure for the kid," Gray explained. I nodded. Whats paternal, I thought, I'll ask Lucy later. 

"What if I want to be the father figure..." I whispered. Gray looked at me curiously. He looked me up and down as I looked over to Lucy and her friends. 

"You love her, don't you?" he said. I blushed a deep shade of red. I covered my face with Igneel's scarf and shook my head. 

"Thats ridiculous to think, she's my best friend, and I can't fall in love with my best friend since it would ruin our friendship, and and and," I looked over to Lucy, she smiled over at me, winking a bit, just to be goofy, but in doing this, I blushed harder, which seemed physically impossible. Gray chuckled and got up, walking over to Lucy as well, placing a hand on her belly. "Do I Love her...?" I mumbled to myself.

"Love who?" someone said. I snapped my head up and saw Lisanna. She was carrying to cups of ale and handed one to me. I smiled.

"Lucy," i stated reluctantly. She smiled and took a seat beside me. 

"You guys would be really cute, but why are you asking yourself that question?" she asked. I shrugged. 

"Gray called me out on it, so know I'm wondering if I do, because every time I'm around her my heart beats three billion times to fast, and every thing about her seems perfect, even her big pregnant belly. She is so compassionate and kind to everyone. She defends everyone who needs help, and that makes my heart swell. I always get this strange in my chest whenever she would go on dates with random guys or be around Gray, or give that amazing smile to anyone else but me. I want to hurt everyone that hurts her even more than they did to her. And whenever she cries I wanna consul her like she does to me. She might give me Lucy kicks form time to time, but when she does, I feel happy because she touched me. She doesn't get extremely mad when I wreck something of hers, or eat all her food, and that makes me realize that she likes who I am. From the first time I saw her at Hargeon, I knew we would remain great friends until the end of time. I just don't know what I'm feeling now..." I look over to Lisanna and she was staring at me with shock. 

"Thats amazing Natsu...that so much love can be dumped into one paragraph, especially coming from you...Natsu, you are enthatchuated with Lucy Heartfilia, the soon to be mother," she said with a big smile. I blush crazily. 

"But, I don't think its wise for me to be in love with her, especially now, since she is having kids and Gray's getting very territorial with her, and I don't think she has the same feelings for me..." I said. Lisanna grabbed my arms and turned me towards her.

"Natsu, it doesn't hurt to try," she said. "I did that with Bixlow and look at us now." I nodded and started towards Lucy, but before I could reach her, she stood quickly, fluids drenching her dress. 

"MY WATER JUST BROKE!!" 

...................

haha, love me, hate me?

Grimlover1 OUT!