Chapter 7: The Naming Game

Lucy POV
the pain is unbearable!! It's like getting stabbed in the lower part of the stomach. As I felt my dress soak, I stood and screamed my water broke. Everyone was then set into panic mode. Levy grabbed my hand and took me over to the infirmary. Walking felt like getting hit in the chest with Natsus iron fist. I was crying and panting heavily as I lay down on the bed. Levy and Erza blended my legs and lifted my dress to my waist. They held my hand and I squeezed them hard as my body contracted. I screamed loudly as it gave a huge contraction.

"I SEE A HEAD!" Yelled Master.

Natsu POV
I could hear Lucy scream as the baby came. I paced outside the infirmary door as the birth took place. Master and all the girls wouldn't let me in. Gray stood beside me, making a snowflake twist around his fingers, looking like he didn't care, but he did. Every time Lucy let out a huge scream, he would cringe and make the snowflake melt a bit from his sadness. I understood. Juvia was off to the side with Cana and Mira, talking of things like names and clothes. I was only thinking of Lucy, and what I would tell her soon enough.
I love you Lucy, I thought, and I'll love your baby too. I smiled, but it melted as she screamed again. A smaller, more childish cry came from within the infirmary. Carla, who was sitting with Wendy on the other side of the room, smiled.
"The first has come," she stated.
"First?" Gray asked. Suddenly another cry was heard after the first. It was from another baby. Lucy had twins. At this realization, I smiled. I can't wait to meet them. Soon all the crying and screaming from Lucy came to a halt. Every one waited patiently as they waited for the news. Suddenly, Master came from the room, his face in a big smile. Standing on the bar, he raised his hands and said, "It's a boy and a girl!" Everyone cheered.
"Party for the newborns!!" The guild shouted. I wasn't listening to that, I only wanted to see Lucy. Running, I opened it and turned my head to see her laying in the hospital bed, holding two bundles. She had a tired expression on her face, but a huge smile on her lips. Her hair was back in a ponytail, and left over sweat dropped down her neck, but she didn't notice. Looking over, Levy and Erza were watching their friend hold her children. I walked from the doorway to where they were. They looked up and smiled at me.
"How is she?" I asked.
"Tired, but the labor went well and it went by pretty fast, so everything will be fine. She doesn't want to look up from their faces though, we've been trying to get her attention and it's not working," Levy explained. I nodded. Looking over to Lucy, I sat and watched her as well.

Lucy POV
My children are so beautiful. The little girl had my blond hair. She was small, maybe even too small, but she wasn't too too small. Her small eyes haven't opened yet, but I hope they are my brown ones. I turned to the little boy. He was large and will be strong one day. He had a bit of a darker blond hair and his eyes were a light blue... just like his fathers. I shuttered. I love him, I love both of them, but I will never love who helped me make them. I squeezed them close, giving them each a kiss in the forehead. And for the first time in fifteen minutes, I looked up to see who was still in the room.
Levy sat next to Erza on a bed on the other side of the room. Natsu was standing not far from them, staring at me with such kindness. I giggled when he realized I was looking at him and he turned his head and blushed.
I sat up a little more and motioned him over. Erza and levy left, mumbling about us needing some alone time, whatever that meant.
Natsu came and sat on the foot of my bed, being careful not to sit on my legs or feet. Chuckling, I situated the kids bundles.
"How are you?" I asked. He looked at me with shock.
"I should be asking you that," he said.
"Then go ahead," I said. He blushed a bit. What's with all the blushing?
"How are you doing?" He asked. I shrugged and looked down to my kids.
"Like I'm a million miles from earth land," I whispered. The boy wiggled a bit. "I still need to name them. Mind helping me?" Natsu looked at me confused.
"Shouldn't the daddy do that?" He asked. I shook my head.
"Truthfully you are the closest thing besides Gray they will get in a dad, their father won't be around much, hopefully anyway," j explained. He nodded. I passed him the little girl. He looked down at her with shock. He watched what I was doin and held her like that. Then he rocked slightly, looking down at the small girl with a toothy grin.
"How about we name this one Shishi (lion)," Natsu said. I tilted my head.
"Why?" He turned her around and showed me her eye color, it was a deep savannah brown, like mine but a bit lighter. I gasped but smiled at the perfection of the name.
"Shishi it is then." I looked down to the boy and inspected him. I smiled and looked at Natsu. "Tsuyoi Kokoro (strong heart) should be his name, TK for short." Natsu nodded.
"I like it." I smiled and reached for my child. Taking hold of them, I looked them both in the eyes. "Little Shishi," I said to the girl, "and little TK." Natsu smiled at me warmly.
"I thought I was supposed to have a say it what I was gonna name my children," someone said at the door. Me and Natsu gasped at who we saw. I growled and hugged my kids to my chest.
"Go away..."

...............
Who's the father? What'll happen? Who knows?
Grimlover1 out!!!!