~Six~

Your POV
I opened my heavy eyes, realizing that I had slept through my alarm. At least I probably wasn't alone based on the sounds of the apartment. Well, I was hoping that I haven't overslept! Although I hardly consider waking up at 9 AM over sleeping.

I crawled out of bed, feeling just a little dizzy and lightheaded, and headed to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I glanced over to Levi's bed to see him sleeping soundly, releasing a gentle, almost in audible, snore occasionally.

Not wanting to wake him, since that would probably be the last thing I do, I grabbed a bowl and filled it with cereal to eat in my room. As I sat down on my bed, I began to start coughing and sneezing. Great... this is probably going to wake Levi up.

As I felt another sneeze coming, I shoved my face into a pillow to try and muffle the sound. I sniffed my nose, removed the pillow from my face, and ate my breakfast in silence. Well, almost silence. I continued to cough and sneeze like crazy, so much that I was getting a headache. This is just great...

When I finished, I put the bowl in the sink and decided that I should probably change out of yesterday's clothes and into something "newer." I put on one of my favorite (f/c) T-shirts and a pair of jeans and began to review more information on Luke Bishopp. However no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't focus on the paper's words in front of me. It almost was a little blurry. I was probably just still tired.

After a few minutes of pointless staring, I put the paper down and checked the clock: 10:25 AM. I should probably wake up Levi, if he isn't up already. I stood up and nearly lost my balance. I quickly reached out to the chair to stand up straight and gain my balance. When I felt somewhat normal again, I headed into Levi's room.

He was still fast asleep and in the same position as he was around an hour ago, still just barely snoring. I began to start coughing again. I'm getting a little sick of this...

I approached his bed and sat down next to him. I put my hand out and began to rub his shoulder slowly.

"Good morning sleepy he... he..." I sneezed. "Sleepy head. Time to wake up." I began coughing.

"Go away." He mumbled sleepily. I couldn't tell if he was talking to me or if he was just talking in his sleep.

"Time to get up." I left his bed and headed into the bathroom to blow my congested nose. I had a feeling I was coming down with something, but I don't think it'll get in the way of work today.

When I left the bathroom and went to check if Levi was awake, I found him still sleeping.

"Hey, time to get up now. It's almost 10:30." I listened to my voice. My clogged up nose made me sound terrible. That, and my voice was almost gone already this morning. I walked back over and rubbed his shoulder again. He just groaned angrily.

"Come on, you can't expect me to find this guy on my own, can ya?" Maybe some convincing to get out of bed will help. Nope. Nothing. He was relentless. I sighed and left his bed heading into the kitchen. Drastic times calls for drastic measures...

I pulled out the black tea box and began to make some tea. Here's hoping that at least the smell of the tea will wake him up. If he doesn't like it, then he should've gotten up and made it himself!

I finished his tea and placed in on the coffee table near his bed.

"Tea's here if you want it." I whispered as loud as I could. My voice was completely gone, so my whisper was practically louder at this point.

"I'll be there in a minute." He slurred with his face buried in the covers. Success!

"Don't let it get too cold." I said as I headed back to my room, where I began coughing like a maniac again.