Thank You So Much!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to write you all a huge and sincere thank you note.

This has been one of my favorite stories to write, and if it wasn't for all of the wonderful people reading this story, I probably would've stopped. I have grown so much over he course of writing this story as an author, learning how to work hard and get the details just right for my wonderful audience.  I also wanted to say thank you so much for all of your patience and overwhelming support over the year I've been writing this. It has made me feel so blessed and honored.

I know there was a large time in the production of this story, three months to be exact, where there were no publications and no signs of it being worked on. For that, I deeply apologize and only hope that the finale could help make up for that. I know it might not have been what you were all hoping for, but that leads me into my next point.

I am planning on writing a sequel for this story. I am not going to give any information away about it, and it might be a little while before production can begin on it since it is still in the developmental stage, but I will definitely be writing it much more swiftly than this one. My plan is to have multiple chapters already completed before the publishing of the first chapter. That way, if I ever wind up not being able to write often on it, there won't be any large breaks in between the chapters. I hope to have 3 on deck for publishing rather than publish one and immediately work on the next.

Again, I wanted to say thank you all so much for everything on this story and for making it so enjoyable for me to create. I will see you all soon (college and life permitting) with Undercover 2: Blood Money! Stay awesome, and stay sweet! <3

Sincerely,
~AngelDragon428~