~Seven~

Your POV
I opened my heavy eyes from the long previous night, still feeling slightly ill with a dry throat. I slowly crawled out of bed to head to the bathroom to check my temperature. When I reached the bathroom, I lightly grabbed the icy thermometer and put it under my tongue. After a couple of seconds, it beeped and I read my temperature: 103 F. Down one whole degree... Great.

I sighed and put it away before heading out to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I glanced into Levi's sleeping area and saw him still asleep. Strange... He set a rule to wake up at 5:30 AM, yet he's always sleeping.

Levi was tucked into a ball, sleeping with his body facing the kitchen. A few misplaced hairs from his bangs gently rested on his closed eyes. I noticed some dark circles underneath his sleepy eyes. Did he not sleep really well? I hope he does, I can't sit and do nothing all day long without him. It'll get boring real quick.

I checked the clock on the stove, the time being 5:50 AM. I was contemplating whether to let him sleep in or not. He works hard, almost too much. I sighed and headed into the kitchen to grab myself a bowl of cereal and a glass of (f/d). I took it and headed back to my room to let Levi get some sleep. I'm probably going to get some crap about this, but he needs it.

I entered my room, ate my breakfast, and pulled out the file on Luke Bishopp for the millionth time. I reviewed the same facts about him as I have been, making sure that I wasn't missing anything.

He was an accountant and the B of A, living in a rather nice neighborhood with a mansion. Bishopp was born into and was raised with a wealthy family and had a controlling mentality over everything. He was a perfectionist and despised things being out of order. Bishopp tried to go into the military, but later realized that he had asthma, so it would be problematic. The most suspicious information I found was that he did have a gun, which made me wonder if he was the one who committed both the murder of my father and assassination of Levi's squad. He did, however, have two younger siblings, one brother and one sister.

We hardly had any information on his siblings and family other than the fact that they were rich. I pulled out our "secure" laptop and began to do some research on the two.

I first began information on the younger brother: Dameon Bishopp. He is 31 years old and is currently a corporate executive for a family-owned company. He lives on is own and recently was arrested for illegal drug use, possession of drugs, and selling of drugs. Dameon is to be in jail for about three more years before being placed on parole. Well, I don't think that he'll be causing trouble. I opened up another tab and continued my search.

I began to find information on Luke's younger sister: Alaya Claymore Bishopp. She was adopted by the Bishopps from the Claymore family when she was about 13 years old. She's currently 22 and going to medical school with all A's, looking to graduate at the top of her class. Then I found something that really caught my eye: a gun license.

Why would Alaya have a gun license? And for what? It just seemed to suspicious to me. I knew that she wasn't the one at my school that day, but she could possible be the sniper who took out Levi's squad. Maybe the whole family's involved in some way?

I began to cough again, trying to muffle it as best I could. Apparently I didn't do a good enough job as I could barely hear Levi get out of bed and make his way over to my room.

"Good morning." He slurred while rubbing the sleep from his eyes in my doorway.

"Good morning." I coughed back.

"Cough still isn't gone?"

"It's only been two days." I turned to face him more directly while I remained in my chair.