~Chapter Four Special~

~Before We Begin~
This chapter was suggested by and dedicated to @heyimcrazypuggy , @malon- , and @Depressed_One . This was when Levi cleaned the apartment and your room, including your drawers. You say the following quote:

"I opened the dresser drawers and saw that all of my t-shirts were perfectly smoothed out... I
really hope he didn't go through my underwear drawer... I hastily checked it and breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't touch it."

They asked the question, "How did he know it was her underwear drawer?" and wanted to see that part of the story from his perspective. This isn't going to be a full-length chapter (no 2,000+ words). So without further ado, please enjoy~!
_______________________________
Levi's POV

After I sent (y/n) out to retrieve the files, I glanced around our small temporary living space. Although I would assume that this place was clean, I couldn't help but make sure that it was. I grabbed my cravat and wore it like a bandanna around my face. I went to my personal items, still in my suitcase, on the bed and took out my Windex.

I scrubbed every flat surface of the apartment at first, making sure everything was disinfected and safe for use. I then proceeded to dust what could be dusted, the top of the fridge, which I had to use a chair to get to, the fan, the top of the television, in between the chair's back pegs, absolutely everything that I could clean. 

Despite my better judgement, I decided to enter (y/n)'s room. The room, at first glance, was rather tidy and clean. We both had just arrived and unpacked a few of our things, which made it surprisingly neat. Then I turned on the light and saw true horror. Her clothes were hanging out of her dresser sloppily, probably due to the fact that I sent her out quickly. Her suitcase, with some of her clothing still in it, were chaotically folded, wrinkles covering all of her clothes. 

I glanced over at the desk, the only clean thing in this pig sty, before returning my attention to her drawers. There was no way that I could leave such a mess like that to not be cleaned, I simply had to take action.

I rushed over to the heart of the mess and began to open all of the drawers with clothes draping from them. I took out the horribly laid out clothing and folded it before setting it on the bed, smoothing out as many creases and wrinkles as I possibly could. I repeated the process with every single open drawer and then glanced back at her clothing, all neatly laid out on the bed. 

I began to sort them out by color, making it easier for her to see which colors she has if she would like to wear them. I separated the types of styles of the shirts she had, which varied from tank tops to her t-shirts, and keeping them all in color order. 

After spending a couple of minutes on folding, sorting, and smoothing out, I began to place the clothing in their appropriate drawers. I set all of her t-shirts in one drawer, all laying complacently and flat, and then her other style of shirts that had less abundance in another. 

I closed the two drawers that I used for all of her shirts and then moved on her her jeans... all she had were jeans. There wasn't much sorting to be done with them, other than probably shade of blue and cut I suppose. I sorted them just as I did the shirts and neatly placed them within one of the empty drawers. 

As I finished with her larger articles of clothing, I grew slightly curious as to what was in the other two drawers that I haven't checked, the top left, and the bottom two. Since I was kneeling next to her bed, the ones on the floor were the ones that appealed the most. I leaned down slightly and slowly pulled them out, cautiously glancing in both of them. They were empty.

I let out an inaudible sigh as I closed the drawers, wondering why I even sighed in the first place. There was only one compartment left to check, the top left. I stood up and wrongfully assumed that this drawer would be empty as well.

I quickly accessed it and saw things that I shouldn't have seen, all of (y/n) undergarments in disarray. I felt my cheeks rapidly heat up as I stared at what I found. I shouldn't be looking at it, but I couldn't help looking at it. The mess that they were in attracted my vision, and some of her undergarments were rather pleasing to look at for some peculiar reason.

I stood there for a few moments, pondering whether I should organize them or not. If I didn't the mess would be scarred into my mind forever, and if I did I risked the wrath of (y/n) or personal embarrassment, even though either wouldn't be too much to handle. I came to the decision that I shouldn't clean that drawer specifically. It was her personal space and I shouldn't obtrude into it, which I'm certain that she would do the same. I closed the door before heading out of her room, shutting the light off as I did so. 

I grabbed my Windex and began to clean any surfaces that I had possibly overlooked, or felt that wasn't clean enough. I swiftly forced my mind to forget everything I had just seen within the last few seconds before (y/n) walked through the door with the case files. 

Written on: 8/23/2017