Male Reader X Kenny

[I moved this here from the other book]

Your POV

I walk behind Kenny, who was watching Cartman and Kyle fight again. They really piss me off sometimes. Kenny is my boyfriend, and I love him. I'm bored so I decide to tease him, like I always do. He makes such cute reactions, I can't help it.

"You fucking jew!", Cartman yells.

"Fat ass!", Kyle yells.

I ignore them and hug Kenny from behind. He lets out a muffled yelp.

"Hi, Kenny.", I say in a deep voice.

He tenses up and I chuckle. I lift my hands up to his chest.

"W-What are you doing?", he says, his voice muffled like always.

"Teasing you.", I say.

I rub my hands on his chest through his clothes.

"Hng~"

I smirk and push myself against him more. He arches his back slightly as I grope his chest through his shirt.

"Ah~ S-Stop it~", he object, his voice muffled again.

"Or~ Maybe we can go in the boys bathroom and do something perverted~?", I ask smirking.

He nods and I pick him up bridal style. I walk towards the schools bathroom hearing whispers like 'Why's he carrying Kenny?' and 'Ooh~ They're gonna fuck' I chuckle and kick the door to the bathroom open before letting Kenny stand on his own. I lock the door and Kenny grabs my hand. He pulls me into one of the stalls and, let's just say that we might have missed a few classes. But it was worth it.