Male Reader X Kenny

Your POV

I bow down and offer Princess Kenny the flower. He giggles, his voice muffled a bit by his hood.

"Why thank you~", he says, his voice muffled.

I nod, briefly closing my eyes before standing back up and taking a step back.

"Well, that was gay as fuck. Douchebag, your next mission is to kiss someone. We've all kissed someone and we can't have a loser in our group.", Cartman says. [This is not from the game, I made it up]

I nod and turn around to walk out of the tent. I walk along the small 'road' in Cartman's house, nodding at her mom. She smiles and continues cleaning. I hear footsteps behind me, but decide to ignore it.

"[Name]!", I hear someone yell behind me.

I turn around and see Princess Kenny running towards me.

"I'll help you get someone to kiss you.", he says.

I nod and based on his eyes, he smiles brightly. I turn around again, walking towards the mall. Maybe I'll find someone attractive in the town.. 

~ Time Skip Brought To You By An Almost Boner In Class ~

After two fucking hours of walking in the town I have not found anyone. They were all just adults and there ain't no way in hell I'm gonna start kissing an adult.

I sigh and walk in Cartman's house. It's already pretty dark.. He may be sleeping. I walk through the house and in the backyard, Kenny is still following me. I peep in the tent, but see no one. I look down at the ground and sigh before someone pushes me completely in the tent. I yelp and fall on the ground. I click my tongue. My goddamn knees hurt now. I turn around on the ground to see Kenny giggling. He closes the tent behind himself and then he takes a step towards me. I try to sit up, but he pushes me back down. He giggles before sitting on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck. I raise an eyebrow as he pulls up his hood, also taking off the wig. He actually looks a lot better without the wig. Or the hood. He's really cute. He leans closer to me, smirking. Is he gonna, kiss me?

"I'm your only choice left, [Name]. You can only kiss me now.", he says.

That's true, he is the only kid I can find anymore, but I was thinking I was gonna kiss a girl.. Oh well, does it matter anymore? Who cares if I kiss a guy or a girl. I connect our lips causing him to let out, a cute.. sound. It wasn't like a squeak, or a yelp. I don't know what to call it, but it was very cute. He chuckles, kissing me back. He tightens his hold on my neck, running his fingers through my hair. His lips are really soft, like really really soft. The gentle kisses soon change into rougher ones, resulting in a make out session. His moans sound so cute. We pull away from each other for air, panting slightly. He smiles.

"Well, now we have proof you actually did the mission~", he says.