Male Reader X Cartman

Your POV

I knock on Cartman's door and his mother opens it.

"Hello, [Name]! Eric is in his room, I'm sure he'll be happy to see you.", she says immediately.

"Thanks.", I mutter and step inside.

I walk upstairs as she stares at me worried. Eric just got out of a hospital. He was seriously sick, so he lost a hella lot of weight. I wanted to check on him and see if he's okay. I walk in his room.

"[L/N]! Did no one teach you to knock on doors?!", Eric yells.

"Why're you still calling me [L/N]? We're together, so you should call me [Name].", I say.

He sits on the edge of the bed, I could see how much he has lost weight. And it's a lot..

"What the hell are you looking at?", he asks, glaring at me.

"You lost a lot of weight.", I say.

He snorts.

"No shit, stupid. I was sick, when you're sick you lose a lot of weight if you're fat.", he says.

I narrow my eyes.

"You seem different.", I say.

He stands up.

"Different how? Smarter? Better?", he asks, taking a step towards me.

I shrug and he punches me. My head turns left.

"I'm not as strong as I was, [Name]!", he yells.

I look down and he punches my stomach. He's right.. It doesn't hurt as much as it used to..

"I'm not the same as I was, [Name]!", he yells.

"So! So.. Why won't you just leave me?!", he yells, punching the top of my head.

I kneel in front of him by the impact and I look up. He has small tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Why would I leave you?", I ask.

I stand up.

"I love you, why the fuck would I leave you?", I ask.

He wipes away the tears and I hug him.

"I love you. I'm not gonna leave you.", I say.

He starts crying against my chest and I comfort him. [Irl, I have no idea how to comfort someone, like at all ( T_T)\(^-^ )]

"Cry all you want, I'm not gonna go away, Eric.", I say.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I didn't like Cartman that much, but I've changed my mind, haha