Male Reader X Clyde

Your POV

We arrive at Clyde's house, ready to get the stick of truth back from him. We run to his back yard after his father opens the door for us. His fortress is huge- How did he manage to build it so quickly? Or, maybe he started planning this thing before he was banished- He appears on the top, looking down at us.

"Come and get it, losers!", he says, laughing.

"You can't do that, Clyde! You're lost in time and space!", Cartman yells at him.

"No, I'm not!"

"Yeah you are, asshole!"

"Army of darkness! Defend the fortress!", he says as multiple kids appear from their 'hiding' spot.

Seems like he got the 'vampire' kids to join his side. And the girls who were bullying Annie before too. Damn. One of the vampire kids on the side looks really hot, so I just stare at him. Damn his smirk is hot, I could just lift him on the wall and fu-

"Craig? Craig, you're on my side!", Cartman yells all of a sudden.

I turn back to look at Clyde and see Craig standing next to him as well.

"You don't have authority anymore, keeper of the stick said so.", he says, pointing at Craig.

"This can't be happening.", Kyle says behind me.

"Goddammit, I have fucking authori-tay!", Cartman screams, sounding like he's going to have a temper tantrum soon.

"Sorry, warriors and wizards! I'd love to invite you IN to my fortress of darkness, but I'm afraid you're too late!", he says, smirking down at us.

He turns to Craig, saying something that I couldn't quite hear. He looks back at us, or more specifically, he looks at me. He smirks before Craig disappears from our sight. Kyle gasps and I turn around as someone places their hand on my shoulder.

"Come with me, Douchebag.", he says.

"What the fuck, Clyde?!", Cartman yells.

"Commander Douchebag is on our side, Clyde!", Kyle yells.

"Not anymore, I have the stick and I say he's now on my side!", Clyde says, laughing.

"Come with me, Douchebag.", Craig says.

I look at Clyde momentarily before turning back to Craig. I nod and Craig starts leading me to Clyde's fortress, still holding his hand on my shoulder.

"No! Commander Douchebag is with us!", Stan yells and pulls me back.

"He belongs to me now!", Clyde yells at us.

I look back at Stan and place my hand on top of his helmet.

"I'll be okay.", I say.

His eyes widen slightly as he freezes in his place. I turn back to Craig and walk with him to the fortress.

"GoddAMMIT CLYDE!", Cartman screams.

Craig leads me to a stair case hidden in the wall as we listen to slightly muffled bickering on the outside. We walk past the rest of the vampire kids who are now staring at us walking up.

"Why does Clyde want me?", I ask.

"I don't know, but he has the stick so you have to obey everything he says.", Craig says.

I nod and soon we see Clyde. He smirks at me before turning back to face his yard.

"Now he's mine! And you can't do anything to get him back!", Clyde laughs.

"Commander Douchebag! We'll save you don't worry!", Butters yells.

I nod and he smiles at me. Damn, he's so fucking cute-

"Why do you even want Commander Douchebag?", Princess Kenny asks, his voice slightly muffled by the hood.

"You don't need to know that, now leave! It's past your bed time~", Clyde jokes before turning to me.

"Don't worry, Commander Douchebag, we'll come back for you!", Stan yells.

"Yeah, we will win you back!", Kyle says as they leave Clyde's backyard.

Clyde frowns at them before he places his hand on my shoulder. Damn, I really am the tallest kid here.

"You can leave now, Craig.", he says, taking my hand and leading me back down the stairs.

Craig nods. Really- I just walked these stairs here and now you're telling me I have to go back down. Tch, rude. I roll my eyes and look at Clyde's back. I wonder what he's going to do with me.

"All of you are now excused! You may go home or somewhere else, but I need the fortress to myself!", Clyde announces.

I shrug and start walking off with the others before Clyde pulls me back.

"Not you, the game is not over yet for us.", he says.

I look ahead of me, so done with this shit already. I sigh and he giggles, starting to drag me into his house. I thought he said he needed the fortress? I suppose that was just camouflage or then he changed his mind. He opens the door and slams it shut behind me.

"Don't slam the door!", his dad yells.

"Shut up!", Clyde yells back.

He starts walking a bit faster, dragging me upstairs to his room. He closes and locks the door behind him before turning around.

"I know your name isn't actually douchebag and that fatass 'wizard' probably just started calling you that as a joke. But if you tell me your real name, I'll call you that instead.", he says.

I stay quiet, not really sure if i should just give him my name without a reason. He takes off his 'crown', leaving his hair a bit messy. He steps closer, lifting his hand on my cheek.

"It's okay, commander. I won't reveal your name to anyone.", he says.

I avert my eyes from his. Since when did he act like this? He sounds really nice all of a sudden. Or maybe it's just a facade.

"Maybe you need something in return then?", he says, walking to his closet.

He opens it and bends over, looking for something.

"I knew this would come in handy.", he mutters, standing up again.

He throws something to me and I catch it. It's my cats collar, it disappeared all of a sudden last week. Did he steal it? I glare at him, as he closes the closet door behind him.

"Don't look at me like that, I didn't steal it. I found it in front of your house one day and I thought I could use it for something.", he says.

I look back down at the collar, it looks to be completely okay like it was before. I place it in my pocket quietly.

"[Name].", I say.

Clyde smiles, looking really satisfied in himself.

"Since you are now my possession, I could do anything I want to you, right? I mean, you're just a commander and I am a king. My power is stronger and you are under my command now, [Name].", he says, walking closer to me again.

Immediately my mind goes to a dark place. I might be a bit too perverted.

"Sit on my bed, [Name].", Clyde says.

Yeah, that doesn't make it any better. I look behind me, seeing a bed with grey and white covers. Looks really comfy actually. I glance at Clyde before I obey him, sitting on his bed. He walks in front of me, placing a hand on my shoulder. My eyes narrow in suspicion. Is he gonna make me suck his dick-

"Sit a bit further.", he says.

I raise an eyebrow, doing as he says. He smirks, suddenly lifting himself on my lap. My eyes widen slightly. He places his arms around my neck, before leaning really close to my face.

"There is something that I've always wanted to do..", he says, lifting his hand to my cheek.

I am, too perverted. I swear to god, I hate my life. He slightly shifts his finger over my lip before kissing me.