Butters X Mute Male Reader X Kenny

[You're all are like 16 or something]

[Ooh, plus you have the mouth mask thingy that doctors usually wear in surgeries]

Kenny's POV

I blush a little looking at the big breasted woman on the playboy I'm reading.

"What's that?", Butters asks, pointing at the woman's crotch.

"I-It's a vagina, Butters.", Kyle says, blushing brightly.

I chuckle and look at [Name], who's not interested in the playboy. I wonder if he's too embarrassed to watch them. I chuckle darkly and crawl over to him. I can tease him~

"Bam!", I yell and wrap my arms around his neck over his head from behind, shoving the playboy on his face.

He doesn't even flinch, but instead, he cringes.

"Dude, why are you cringing? It's nude women!", I say.

He turns to Kyle and since he can't talk, he does the sign language thing towards Kyle. They're siblings and he was forced to learn sign language because of that. Kyle's eyes widen in shock.

"H-He says he's already.. been with women..", Kyle says.

"Wow, really??", Butters asks, blushing.

[Name] just nods.

"How was it?", I ask.

He cringes and signs something again.

"H-He says, her boobs were too big, And that.. he's, he's more into guys..", Kyle says.

My eyes widen.

"No way, dude.", I say.

[Name] nods and glances at me. I blush a little, but thankfully my hood is covering my cheeks so no one sees it. [Name] signs something again.

"He says that he does sometimes like girls if their chests aren't too big..", Kyle says, blushing slightly.

"B-But, boOBS!", I exclaim, my voice cracking a bit.

He groans and falls on his back on the bed. I giggle and Butters crawls on top of [Name].

"Why do you like boys more?", he asks, blushing slightly.

[Name] wraps his arms around Butters's waist causing the blush on his face to deepen.

"[Name] has said before that some guys are cute, so I guess he thinks that guys are cuter?", Kyle says.

[Name] nods, pulling Butters closer making me pout. He's too close to him, dammit.

Your POV

I wonder if Kenny's completely straight.. He looks pretty jealous right now. I look at Butters and smile a little under my mouth mask. He really is cute. I kinda wanna kiss him. I sit up and he yelps. He wraps his arms around my neck, pulling me closer so he won't fall I think.

"I've always wondered.. What is it like to do it with a guy?", Butters asks.

I roll my eyes and pull him closer to my lips, which are covered by the thin fabric of the mouth mask.

"I-I think he wants you to figure it out yourself.", Kyle says.

"O-Okay!", he says, before pulling down my mouth mask.

He smashes his lips on mine causing my eyes to widen.

"B-Butters!?", Kyle yelps, blushing brightly.

He relaxes a little and I close my eyes, kissing him back. Soon, I was being pulled back, unfortunately letting Butters fall on his back on the bed.

"I wanted to kiss him first, Butters!", Kenny says.

I look up at him, my head laying on his lap. His eyes widen and he slowly looks down at me. He smirks before leaning down to connect our lips.