Male Reader X Butters

Your POV

I walk down the hall, yawning.

"Fucking school, fucking people, fucking teachers, fucking..", I mutter to myself before I stop and look ahead, at Butters.

"OKAY, I'M AT THE SCHOOL, CARTMAN. EVERYTHING SEEMS TO REAL!", he yells.

He's wearing those swimming.. glasses.. things. I don't fucking know! Fuck you! I sigh. Fucking Cartman, that little bitch.

"Making My Little Butters do these things. That little fatass should just go fucking die, goddammit. Butters is so small, he doesn't fucking understand that Cartman's a little piece of shit..", I mutter as I walk towards Butters.

"I SEE [NAME]! WOW! HE LOOKS SO REAL TOO!", he yells.

My eyebrows twitches and I reach forward for his swim glass fucks.

"CARTMAN! CAN YOU SEE WHAT I'M DOING?!", Butters asks.

"GOOD!", he says before grabbing the front of my hoodie, pulling me down.

He connects our lips causing my eyes to widen. I hear a few gasps and squeals before he pulls away. I stare at him in shock and he giggles.

"This was good practice for confessing.", he says quietly, a small pink blush covering his cheeks.

"Confessing?!", I yell.

"AH! I CAN HEAR HIM!", Butters yells, blushing a little brighter.

"I LIKE YOU, [NAME]!", he yells, smiling widely.

He walks past me and I turn around. I grab his hand and pull him towards the bathroom.

"CARTMAN! [NAME] IS TAKING ME SOMEWHERE! WHAT DO I DO!?", Butters yells.

I open the bathroom door and walk in.

"Get the fuck outta here.", I say in a dark voice to the guys that were washing their hands.

They run away, knowing what I'll do if they don't leave.

"CARTMAN! WE'RE ALONE IN THE BATHROOM, WHAT IS HE GONNA DO?!", Butters yells and I turn around, letting go of his hand.

I pull off his swim glass fucks and throw them on the floor.

"What the hell were you thinking?", I ask, angrily.

"Aaah! Why am I still here? Oh no! I'm stuck in the virtual reality, aren't I?!", he asks, panicking,

"Cartman was lying to you. You weren't in a fucking 'virtual reality' this is all fucking real!", I say, pinning him to the door.

He blushes brightly.

"S-So, I-I kissed you?", he asks.

"Yeah.", I say, connecting our lips.