Gerita

After finding out about your others pregnancy you would be happy right? Not me, it means i have to stay home from work to look after an italian and a child. Italy seems happy enough about it but I'm not. Italy was now in labor and i was outside in the waiting room. I finally went through to Italys room. My boyfriend lay feeding a small human with blonde hair and bright orange eyes, he seemed calm and Italy seemed to have matured... Italy had finally matured.

///////7 months later////////////

I had gone back to work and I had just got a video from italy. My Italian boyfriend was encouraging our child in his native language, It was our little Dylans first steps. I smiled knowing soon enough that child would be talking.
It was now 3 months since i received the video of Dyl walking and I got my next video and it was Dylan saying Papa. He was crying but I guess it's because i wasn't there since Italy held onto him tightly.. I decided to facetime Feliciano. I called him. Soon I got a familiar but tired face pick up.
"Ciao Luddy"
"Hallo Feli"
"You woke me up from my nap"
"I'm sorry honey, how are you?"
"I'm sick, Gilbert is looking after Dylan"
"Baby, I'm coming home!!"

"No!"
"Feliciano Vargas I'm coming home and taking care of you right now!!"
"No!!"
"Feliciano stop refusing me!!"
"I'm not letting you look after me!!"
"Why not?!"
"I don't like you seeing me sick"
"Feliciano Jason Olive Vargas I'm coming home and looking after you I don't care what you say!!!"
"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

///////////////////////////////7 hours later///////////////////////////////

I got in and held my Feli close after Feliciano fell asleep I went to Dylan and he immediately stopped crying