Wonderneebaby

Zack laid on Ludwigs bed, he played with the ends of his scarf then took his scarf off and wrapped it around his stomach at the moment it was still flat but soon it would be rounded as his baby grew, he smiled and sat up as Ludwig came in and joined him. Ludwig finished tying the scarf into a bow. The two french men looked at each other smiling until Zack needed to go to the bathroom. Ludwig sat in silence looking at all the baby stuff they already had, he thought about how Zack was 5 months pregnant and still didn't show. He watched Zack walk back in and pulled up his top. He saw a small round stomach that was just noticeable meaning the baby was growing. Their last scan was yesterday and it showed Zack and baby were healthy. Baby was perfect weight, Zack not so much. Ludwig was pulled out of his thoughts by a loud grumbling against his ear; he found himself with his head on his now hungry lovers stomach. Zack just giggled and went to get up but Ludwig picked him up and laid him down. "What do you want?"
"Food"
"Not again Zack I'm not letting you get up this time tell me"
"Fruit"
"You mean cake?"
"I mean fruit"
"Chocolate cake it is" Ludwig went to the kitchen and got a piece of chocolate cake, he was going to help Zack put on the weight even if he had to shove the food down his throat. Zack groaned when he saw the cake and Ludwig set the cake infront of him. "Eat" Ludwig said and Zack slowly picked up the cake and ate it. He finished it quickly and suddenly his cravings kicked in "Ludwig get me pickles, honey, ice cream, more cake, onion slices, cucumber, fries, peanut butter and chocolate spread" Ludwig nodded at this extremely strange request but still went and got everything. Ludwig sat and watched Zack make weird combinations with all the food; mostly he made weird faces when Zack asked if he wanted to try but he tried a few that seemed a good idea but weren't. Zack soon finished all the food, the scarf that was round his stomach was now behind him on the bed and his shirt was tight around his now round stomach. Ludwig smiled proud and watched his boyfriend sleep.