The Photos

Dan sat in his chair in his room, he was ready to make a video but wasn't sure how to have the camera, he was showing. He was 5 months pregnant with none other than Phils baby. He hadn't noticed someone very jealous was taking photos. Soon Dan was recording. "Hello internet, Phil is currently shopping because he ate all the shopping again so I thought I would do a can I survive without Phil" Dan giggled nervously, he suddenly got a notification saying someone had unsubscribed "Only one person that's not bad" he thought, as he carried on the video his phone flooded with the loss of every single one of his subscribers except one which was Phil. Dan looked through his phone and cried throwing his camera on the floor. Dan and Phils money together barely paid for the flat but now Dan had no income from his videos they would be homeless.

Phil arrived home to find Dan laying on his front mumbling his troubles away. He slowly approached Dan and gently lifted him up. Dans head remained down, he hissed slightly feeling himself being lifted up but soon realized it was Phil. Phil carried Dan to the living room and put on anime until Dan finally spoke. "We're homeless" Dan said.
"What?" Phil asked
"I have no more subscribers that means no more income and that means no more home"

"Daniel what did you do? Did you forget to straighten your hair?"
"No and I don't know"
Phil sighed and turned on his phone to ask for a loan, he was suddenly bombarded with notifications of Dans stomach "Daniel Howell! I told you the pregnancy was secret" He sounded extremely angry and Dan got up moving away "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" He shouted started crying, Phil looked back at the notifications and realized they were from Dans Ex PJ, PJ wasn't exactly accepting of the pregnancy and so it seemed neither were Dans fans. By the time Phil got out of his thoughts he found Dan had gone for his afternoon walk. Phil got up and walked to his room "Lets fix this" He says. Soon Phil was making a video and halfway through a crying Dan ran in and Phil went and got him bringing him back and making him stand infront of the camera "This is the Phan baby, I've already explained why this can happen and I want you to go back to Dans channel and resubscribe right now. Give Dan all the love you can and in 4 months and 2 weeks wish him luck unless I say otherwise"