Christmas

Dan had finally got some sleep after his painful four day labor of no movement from the baby and all he really wanted was Phil. Phil had been gone for a while, he never understood why Dan got pregnant or how, all he knew was it was his baby. Dan awoke at noon on Christmas day. He looked left and saw Phil, he would have tackled him if he hadn't of had a sudden massive pain. He called for a nurse and one ran in. Phil woke up and grabbed Dans hand. The nurse checked Dan to see how far along he was, he was fully dialated. "Dan i'm sorry please forgive me" Phil pleaded, Dan squeezed phils hand pushing "It's okay, you're forgivn just never leave my side again I love you too much" He let go of Phils hand and Phil kissed Dan quickly before Dan had to push again. Dan squeezed Phils hand "Even though you've done this to me I still Love you the nursery is all set up and AHHH" Dan couldn't talk anymore as he was in too much pain. After 50 minutes of pushing Dan had a beautiful baby girl that had Phils Black hair and Dans nose and mouth. Dan was left to rest for an hour before phil walked back with the birth certificate. He woke Dan up "We need a name" 
"James Phillip Lester"
"Why my last name?"
"For when we get married"
"I love you"
"I love you too"