Babyiplier

Sean had just gotten home from a long 10 moth trip away at Marks place, he sat down and slid his chair over to his recording desk. He set up his camera and lights and started recording "TOP OF THA MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES!" He yelled "I've just got home from my stay with Mark, It was amazing he took me ro-" Sean held his stomach getting a little pain "Okay it's gone im probably hungry or jetlag, I do get jetlag quite bad. Anyway yeah Mark showed me around and- AH ahh" Sean cried feeling another pain, his chair got wet and another pain came. "AHHH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed he tried to reach out to turn the camera off since he was live but couldn't. The comments of his video flooded with worrying comments as Sean tried to reach for his phone he cried out and fell off his chair. After around 5 hours of crying and yelling from Sean under his desk Mark ran in and everyone spammed the comments.
"I know" Mark said and leant down grabbing Seans hand. Sean screamed again then there was another set of screaming and crying and it definitely wasn't Sean. Mark pulled a baby out of Seans pants, They named him Niall Connor Sam Tim Fischbach

It was Niall's first birthday and they were throwing a big party. Niall decided to impress everyone and stand up and start walking mumbling when he reached Sean. Sean smiled lightly and picked him up before turning around. He was met face to face with his husband Mark.

"Hello" Mark said
"Bonjour" Sean replied
"Da" Niall replied
"Who's da?" Mark asked and Niall pointed to him
"Who's Ma?" Sean asked immediately regretting it as Niall pointed at him